We need more group focused content.

Einsof.1457

1 minute ago, Luks.4230 said:

Tons of failed mmo's 🤣

you know.. mmo's fail because pple want single player features. Instead of playing a single player game. And guildwars has shown that an mmorpg with overwhelming single player content will fail no matter what. You played yourself

So what exactly is your definition of failed when it comes to GW2?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Luks.4230 said:

Tons of failed mmo's 🤣

you know.. mmo's fail because pple want single player features. Instead of playing a single player game. And guildwars has shown that an mmorpg with overwhelming single player content will fail no matter what. You played yourself

What are you talking about. Guild wars 1 has failed? How? Its not even a real MMorpg. Also is still runs to this day. Or do you mean GW 2?

Also whos talking about solo content? I'am saying the romantic idea of majority hardcore content that bands player together by forcing them together for 70%+ of the game is just that: A romantic idea. I don't even dislike the idea of hard group content. Tuning content so you forced to work together will just force people to play another game.

Again pls be specific what you even want. What do you mean when you say more Group content. Because all I hear is: "I want more CM'S" Which we just got. Again last new content was HT CM wasn't it? 

P.S. Just play wow if you want regular raid content.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Albi.7250
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Luks.4230 said:

Yeah, how many CM's, dungeons, fractals or raids we got in all the last years. Its a joke

Again for you. Last new content was HT CM. Maybe you just angry at the content drought?

3 minutes ago, Luks.4230 said:

The whole game has failed

In comparison to what? WoW? Just play that.

Finalf fantasy has a whole lot of single (story) player content if i recall correctly.

BDO is had farming as endgame content doesn't it?

So how did GW 2 fail? In comparison to which other games?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Dude what you even talking about.

Why you need a comparison?

I dont reply to your WoW strawman. Gw2 has failed besides the cashshop, thats fact. Forum dead, twitch dead, pvp dead, wvw dead, group content pretty much dead. All you guys are doing ingame is showing off your bought shiny gear, thats all

• Confused 5

9 minutes ago, Luks.4230 said:

Dude what you even talking about.

I dont reply to your WoW strawman. Gw2 has failed besides the cashshop, thats fact. Forum dead, twitch dead, pvp dead, wvw dead, group content pretty much dead. All you guys are doing ingame is showing off your bought shiny gear, thats all

Then why are you here?  You keep telling other people to go play something else.  What are you trying to achieve?

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Look the game you want doesn't exist. Or it exist with 100 players online somewhere else. GW 2 does decent. The fact you don't have to be in discord to do a strike is not a bug, it is a feature. And one of the reason Strikes are vastly more popular then Raids. You guys chase a fantasy if current grouping isn't enough for you guys.

13 minutes ago, Luks.4230 said:

Because it would force you to think: "mhh why doesn't the game I want exist already?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

30 minutes ago, CrashTestAuto.9108 said:

Well you seem to be actively trying to deter playing from a game that you don't seem to actually value.  So I'd hope you have a reason to be doing that?

So the point of any thread on this forum is to blindly praise how wonderful every single aspect of the game is perfect and needs to changes at any point?

Edited by Krzysztof.5973
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, CrashTestAuto.9108 said:

What?  No.  How did you get that from what I said?

21 minutes ago, CrashTestAuto.9108 said:

Then why are you here?  You keep telling other people to go play something else.  What are you trying to achieve?

Obviously people who do not care about the game, or hope for the game to get better - do not stick around on the forums in threads like this one. No need to disregard @Luks.4230 this way.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

12 minutes ago, Krzysztof.5973 said:

So the point if any thread on this forum is to blindly praise how wonderful every single aspect of the game is perfect and needs to changes at any point?

No, but people should be realistic. Luk over here flaming the game as failed. Can't name any example of other MMO's doing better and wants a vague "more group content" without any specifics. Last new content was HT CM. So all i get is you people want the devs to work faster.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Luks.4230 said:

In no comparison???

Pvp failed, wvw failed, group content failed, story meh and level experience also rlly bad. Pretty much everything what defines an mmo failed

PvP and WvW """failed""" (I'm aware PvP is kinda dead but WvW has an active dedicated playerbase last I checked) because most MMORPG players prefer sticking to PvE, that is normal and basically the standard for every MMO ever, and group content didn't fail, it's just that basically ever LFG group asks for a bajillion raid-proof, and apparently people don't use VC to coordinate in raids, which is weird, I raid in another MMO and the raiding scene is very active, there's lots of players doing them and a dedicated discord server for "LFG", and people actually use VC for the raids in that game since they require a lotta coordination. GW2 doesn't have anything like that. It's kinda weird.

12 minutes ago, Caliboom.3218 said:

WvW """failed""" (I'm aware PvP is kinda dead but WvW has an active dedicated playerbase

Yeah the wvw example was a little exaggerated but the dedicated playerbase has been dwindling for years

Edited by Luks.4230
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Luks.4230 said:

Lmao what

If you could that to link your account it will be appreciated .

Because the moment you create an account , the web-account(forum) is created in the same time .

For example i joined at December 6, 2017 ,  while my first post is at March 11 2018.

But never mind the questioning for now .

People don't like changes to their modes . Like for example we could have LFR + old Lfg in the same time , but even that creates a huge drama . While arenanet is just simply eating popcorn at the corner enjoying the free drama , ahaha

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 5