What will it take for Anet to Fix Evasive Arcana not Recognizing Fire Attunement???

greedywholesome.9081

It's not a big ask. There are threads about this on here, the bugs section, the pvp section. They've even acknowledged it. So this afternoon during break, I logged on to do a few ranked pvp matches on ele. When I found out Flame Burst didn't activate on dodge when fighting beasts, I lost motivation and logged off. 

Been broken since August. Please fix Anet. 

Thank you. 

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:17 AM, Zunki.3916 said:

They confirmed they are aware of the bug and that will fix it.

I hope this is not the only thing that they will fix on ele .

Ele is like a very old car , working with banana juice , and no mechanic in the world want to touch it cause no one know how this car runs.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

It appears you're right. Holy fecal matter, is it really that hard to re-include fire attunement to the evasive arcana code?

It is so hard they will rework the skill , now your ele will , after a roll , fart in fire , pee i water , vomit in air , and ******* in earth .

they usually fix minor bugs after a delay or in small patches , this one will surely be fixed the next big balance pve patch the 28 i guess , but still it's meta defining , dont forget guys , we ele (previously) players are defining the meta .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/19/2022 at 9:07 PM, zeyeti.8347 said:

they will rework the skill , now your ele will , after a roll , fart in fire , pee i water , vomit in air , and 💩 in earth

They won't invest such resources for eles. Though I don't mind the above as long as it does damage especially your version of what earth with spew on dodge. 

6 minutes ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

They won't invest such resources for eles. Though I don't mind the above as long as it does damage especially your version of what earth with spew on dodge. 

Proc 10 stacks of poison , and leave a puddle for 15 secs (2secs if it's raining) and first time an ennemy go trough , it "slide" on the ground 

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2022 at 9:07 PM, zeyeti.8347 said:

It is so hard they will rework the skill , now your ele will , after a roll , fart in fire , pee i water , vomit in air , and 💩 in earth

On your version of fire, let's adjust from gaseous methane to a proper bodily discharge when one reaches physical gratification 💞💋💦

56 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

Proc 10 stacks of poison , and leave a puddle for 15 secs (2secs if it's raining) and first time an ennemy go trough , it "slide" on the ground 

I like your thought process. Hint of fetish, but smart nevertheless 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...