Did you already unlock the war machine skin?

Did you already unlock the War Machine Skin?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How about you, did you find the secret way to unlock the war machine skin and did you already unlock it?

• I did know how to unlock the war machine skin and did already unlock it
    • I did know how to unlock the war machine skin and and will unlock it later
    • I did know how to unlock the war machine skin and think it is not worth to unlock it
    • I do not know how to unlock the war machine skin

2 minutes ago, BadHealer.3608 said:

Really, so how can you choose between the 16 skins and is there really no other way to get the other 15 skins? WHAT TERRIBLE NEWS! WHY CAN'T WE GET THEM ALL?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/War_Machine_weapon_skins#/media/File:War_Machine_weapon_skins_concept_art.jpg

They will be implemented later you just get a taste early.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BadHealer.3608 said:

Really, so how can you choose between the 16 skins and is there really no other way to get the other 15 skins? WHAT TERRIBLE NEWS! WHY CAN'T WE GET THEM ALL?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/War_Machine_weapon_skins#/media/File:War_Machine_weapon_skins_concept_art.jpg

Why don't you already know how many you can get if you have already unlocked the Achievement??

• Like 3

New achievements which will allow you to earn the War Machine weapon skins will become active today at 6pm PT (UTC-7), along with a 100% bonus to WvW experience active for the duration of the event.

So they want to tell us that they did LIED to us, telling us that we can unlock the skins yesterday?

I thought you could get yesterday all skins and today only one skin. At least that stand this way in their communication.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

4 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Why don't you already know how many you can get if you have already unlocked the Achievement??

Because the first step of the achievement is something that is too hard for me to do. I really can't be 72 hours none stop in WvW. Sorry, but that is too much for me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BadHealer.3608 said:

Because the first step of the achievement is something that is too hard for me to do. I really can't be 72 hours none stop in WvW. Sorry, but that is too much for me.

Show me a post were they said all skins.

All we know is this

During the beta, you’ll be able to select one of the new WvW-exclusive War Machine weapon skins for completing an achievement tied to beta participation

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-fall-and-winter-roadmap-2022/

So 1 skin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BadHealer.3608 said:

On twitter they are talking about skins. So that means more than one skin. And it is implying that you can unlock all the skins.

Once someone did spend 72 hours nonstop in the WvW we will know how many skins can be unlocked.

Yeah, the skins will become active, which doesn't say anything about how many of them will be possible to pick by a player. On the other hand, the news article linked above states clearly how many you'll be able to pick.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, BadHealer.3608 said:

How about you? did you already unlock the war machine skin?

Are you asking in the forums whether someone found out an exploit to unlock a skin that is not available yet? Because it seems to me that you do.

As you seem to be fully aware, the achievements did not make it into the game for some reason, and Anet have not fixed that yet.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 10/14/2022 at 6:23 PM, BadHealer.3608 said:

did you already unlock the war machine skin?

If you thought it was all skins, why didn't you use the plural, skins?

If you know how to get the achievement, and that it takes 72 hours, why would you ask if anyone had already unlocked the 'skin'???

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
emphasis
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2