If you could have one reward for winning the week, what would it be?

Ya Ya Yeah.7381

I noticed the past couple of days that I am seeing more and more fight dodging going on than normal. 

I think this is happening because there are no rewards for winning the weekly match up, therefore nobody is defending. Players are just running around and capping objectives in circles just to get the bonus WvW exp.

It is starting to feel more and more like eotm 2.0.

SO, if you could have a reward for winning the week, what would it be?

I'd like a winner's chest that would offer a choice between a bunch of T6 mats, or gold or a currency that would allow players to accumulate. This currency could be used to purchase new weapon skins or new siege skins or siege dyes, Warclaw skins or armor skins and then you could pick just one. Something like that for rewards would be ok, I think.

What would you pick if you could just pick one reward for winning weekly matchup?

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Crazy.6029 said:

I noticed the past couple of days that I am seeing more and more fight dodging going on than normal. 

Avoiding

Boon

Balls

Plus wxp bonus week why wouldn't people ktrain ranks instead of playing for a week that's meaningless anyways.

We have a bunch of currencies for wvw how much more you want? badges, tickets, memories, testimony...

3 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Avoiding

Boon

Balls

Plus wxp bonus week why wouldn't people ktrain ranks instead of playing for a week that's meaningless anyways.

We have a bunch of currencies for wvw how much more you want? badges, tickets, memories, testimony...

...dungeon tokens, spikes, spoons, graham crackers, siege blueprints, emblems...

22 hours ago, Crazy.6029 said:

I think this is happening because there are no rewards for winning the weekly match up, therefore nobody is defending. Players are just running around and capping objectives in circles just to get the bonus WvW exp.

It is starting to feel more and more like eotm 2.0.

SO, if you could have a reward for winning the week, what would it be?

I'd like a winner's chest that would offer a choice between a bunch of T6 mats, or gold or a currency that would allow players to accumulate. This currency could be used to purchase new weapon skins or new siege skins or siege dyes, Warclaw skins or armor skins and then you could pick just one. Something like that for rewards would be ok, I think.

What would you pick if you could just pick one reward for winning weekly matchup?

I haven't noticed more fight dodging than usual recently. If there is, rewards get passed up by a lot of people regularly to scramble to a fight before it's over anyway and I don't think that's what will get apprehensive groups to fight. 

Sieging is basically waiting for a wall to fall with one side either cleared siege or are strong enough not to care about it and the other side will either get a response and put the structure buff to use or they'll get ran over quickly. Fighting off structure involves flat ground and most likely one major drive. Some people or leaders might not want to put their group out there for clear defeats for all to see and talk trash about if that's the atmosphere. 

The terrain and objectives don't inform or guide a fight often enough. They're just a buffers before two or three sides feel like the lanes are in their favor. This isn't open world pvp, the hurt feelings and frustrations are right there in our faces from start to finish because there's really nothing else going on for WvW players to do. 

SMC is always a great huge messy fight because people don't care about all that for the moment, it provides varied obstacles and phases that can maintain a long back and forth fight. 

Edited by kash.9213