Six More Minutes to Knightfall bugged for people who had the original achievement unlocked years ago

For anyone looking for the numbers, you'll ideally want around 10 at each boss with the leftovers going to whichever group is being slow.

Do it now because it'll be even more difficult within a couple more weeks once everyone else has gotten their achievement(s).

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Thanks 1

For those in NA that still need the achievement, I will advertise in lfg at reset on most days.  We will wait for 30 individuals and if not enough people join in 15 minutes then attempt the next day.  Look for the advertisement in LFG central tyria squads.  

@Double Tap why was this bug fix not included in the patch notes?

Edited by Jaym Resurrected.3972
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Virsa.7298 said:

Can confirm NOT fixed. Had a full squad (in Public instance), only a few actually received the achievement.

chat screenshot post knight defeat with 30s to spare

They didn't fix the timer bug as it resets one time when it hits the 14 min mark.  You need to beat it with 10 minutes or more remaining on the timer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Is anyone still organizing this? I can't find a group to try with since it was supposed to be fixed...

I was watching patch notes having given up until I saw that it was fixed, and of course it happened with no announcement. And now, despite having tried and succeeded a few times weeks ago without getting the achievement - I can't find a group.

Can ANET please consider just giving this to everyone who has the first achievement?

Edited by Ellie.2840

On 12/23/2022 at 10:46 AM, RDEF.8513 said:

did it over and over again for 3 days joining public and creating private squads, killed it multiple times above the 9 minute mark, still didn't get the achievement, its still bugged and wasn't lucky enough to get it once above the 10 minute mark.

The timer is bugged still, not the achievement. Easy to verify with a stopwatch which was how I noticed the timer was bugged. 

Thank you guys so much for the response. I've finally completed the achievement forming my own squad though it took me about 4-5 hours to gather enough players (30) and do the achievement over and over again since people left after every failed attempt.

One thing to mention for people that might come and look through this thread: The requirement for this achievement is defeating all 3 bosses within six minutes, hence the name. However you need to kill them all before the timer hits 9:59 which starts at 15:00 mins. That is because there is a 1 minute wait between the time bosses spawn and are vulnerable/available for attack before that 15:00 countdown starts. The achievements counts that 1 minute wait as the start of the event which leaves you needing to kill the bosses in 5 minutes actually.

4 hours ago, Juneight.1083 said:

Thank you guys so much for the response. I've finally completed the achievement forming my own squad though it took me about 4-5 hours to gather enough players (30) and do the achievement over and over again since people left after every failed attempt.

One thing to mention for people that might come and look through this thread: The requirement for this achievement is defeating all 3 bosses within six minutes, hence the name. However you need to kill them all before the timer hits 9:59 which starts at 15:00 mins. That is because there is a 1 minute wait between the time bosses spawn and are vulnerable/available for attack before that 15:00 countdown starts. The achievements counts that 1 minute wait as the start of the event which leaves you needing to kill the bosses in 5 minutes actually.

It’s because the timer resets for one time when it reaches 14:00. If you use a stopwatch, it’s still 6 min from when the bosses become attackable. 

Edited by mythical.6315

• 2 weeks later...