Six More Minutes to Knightfall bugged for people who had the original achievement unlocked years ago

Well its been over a month now and still nothing happened. This is actually beyond being a shame. It shows where the current priorities are... and they are not in fixing things that are actually broken or not from the gem store.

I mean I created a second account on steam release and already saw so many bugs going for achievements that existed like years ago, but most of them have sort of workarounds (like relogging in twilight arbor aetherblade path to be able to get that one achievement with targetting one of the ships). Even on EoD there are still a lot of bugs from the release you have to fiddle with. And now we have this, not touched for over a month, which lowers the chance of it ever getting fixed. Sure me and "a few" others "only" missing out on achievement points, but its really frustrating and discouraging for us, the people who kept supporting you for more then a decade now, to not be able to get that achievement. But as there are generally a lot of bugs, the whole focus needs to shift or it will also affect more and more new players you try to attract currently.

• Thanks 2

Hello!

We shipped a fix for this issue on 12/13/2022, but it appears that some players are still experiencing problems. We are investigating this, and I have some clarifying questions for those of you who are still affected:

• Have you attempted to earn this achievement again following the 12/13 update? Were you able to earn it?
  • If you have attempted it, did you notice any issues with obtaining event participation?

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us find the cause of these issues and fix them. Thank you so much for your vocal reports!

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Double Tap said:

Hello!

We shipped a fix for this issue on 12/13/2022, but it appears that some players are still experiencing problems. We are investigating this, and I have some clarifying questions for those of you who are still affected:

• Have you attempted to earn this achievement again following the 12/13 update? Were you able to earn it?
  • If you have attempted it, did you notice any issues with obtaining event participation?

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us find the cause of these issues and fix them. Thank you so much for your vocal reports!

I don’t think anyone has attempted it since 12/13 as it wasn’t listed in the patch notes and it’s a very difficult achievement to test to see if it was fixed due to there not being enough players to attempt it anymore. This is especially true with Wintersday out. 

Thank you for notifying us about the fix though. 

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, mythical.6315 said:

The fix was not listed in the patch notes and i don’t think anyone has tested it since then due to there not being enough people for it and also because of Wintersday. 

Exactly, it not being in the patchnotes made lot of us not even wanting to try in the mindset of "it's bugged anyway, why to bother". So please Anet add it on future patchnotes even if it's outdated patchnotes, that way you spread the word that it's fixed and we will have enough people to try it.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Double Tap said:

Hello!

Thanks for the update, DT! As mythical said, the trouble is that since the fix wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, coupled with the Wintersday update, I don't think many people are attempting the Battle of LA content right now. I'll see about organizing a run myself sometime this week, but in the meantime if anybody has managed to get the achieve following the 13th Dec patch, do post here and let us know!

16 hours ago, Double Tap said:

Hello!

Good, thank you.
The challenge now will be finding people to do it during wintersday...

Edited by Kronos.3695

I just led a successful Six Minutes private squad and got Six More Minutes, so yep, I can confirm that the bug is indeed fixed. 🙂 I think there are definitely people still interested (despite it being an achieve run, I had a bunch of people join who were basically new to Battle of LA, or who are still working on things like the Thoughtless/Selfless potions or other achieves), so don't give up! My group took like 40 mins to fill and organize, but we had a clean run with just over 2 mins left on the clock (finished at around 12:XX remaining)!

• Like 1

If you're on NA, I'll be hosting a squad to get this achievement at reset tomorrow (Sunday Dec 18th). Look for us in LFG or join on my squad. 

Just attempted this from LFG today and it is so hard to get people for this, anet really need to reconsider just handing this achievement out to people who already have the first; it is obvious that the player is capable of getting the achievement. Obviously I know they would never do this but man it is lame. 

Edited by rsq.3581
  • Like 4