T1's EBG could use a reset (queue bug)

Nomad.4301

https://ibb.co/jDffdgS  I've seen 1-5 queue bugs in the past but it's gotten so bad almost no-one from the red side can join EBG anymore. The Queue is currently at 69 (nice) and rising people are reporting dropping 50+ places and then sitting at 12 in queue for 2+ hours, I managed to get in and I believe there was maybe 2 other people on the map. This doesn't seem like it's going to fix itself like the queue bug normally does either.

Edit* actually as of posting the queue is up to 90 and still raising (SS was taken about an hour ago) still nobody can get in.

Edited by Nomad.4301
Updated info
  • Thanks 1

Posting same reply here that I put in bug forums:

T1 here. Main account hod/sos with an alt on Dh. I ran all the way as DH to SoS spawn and sniffed, checked whole map (and recorded) not 1 sos/hod player. I’ll also note, I’ve only seen 6 DH players across the whole map as well. Even though DH can get into ebg as mentioned above- it’s not fun for either side it seems. Only green is active in ebg. 

Come on anet. T1 is ruined for all three servers right now. Plz fix 

30 minutes ago, Nomad.4301 said:

Almost 5 hours later and we still can't get into EBG, not sure when Anet clocks out for the day but any longer and it's probably going to be stuck like this till the patch forces a reset tomorrow..

Looks like the queue has finally cleared.

That seems a new queue bug after the last changes they did in beta. If i get stuck in queue like that it helps currently to go on any pve map. The queue goes fast then and i get asked if i want to enter the wvw map.

So the queues get stuck now sometimes if you are somewhere inside the mists like on a wvw map, obsidian sanctum, armistice, eotm or pvp lobby. Outside the mists you can pass through.

Edited by SlateSloan.3654

13 hours ago, Nomad.4301 said:

https://ibb.co/jDffdgS  I've seen 1-5 queue bugs in the past but it's gotten so bad almost no-one from the red side can join EBG anymore. The Queue is currently at 69 (nice) and rising people are reporting dropping 50+ places and then sitting at 12 in queue for 2+ hours, I managed to get in and I believe there was maybe 2 other people on the map. This doesn't seem like it's going to fix itself like the queue bug normally does either.

Edit* actually as of posting the queue is up to 90 and still raising (SS was taken about an hour ago) still nobody can get in.

You had to many diamonds Q up. hahahaha Make an alt, you all will get in.