Is There A Way To Do Keybinds Per Character?

IE: I have Mouse 4 set to F5 on my Untamed, to quickly toggle between Unleashing my pet or me.

But I would also like it if I could set it to F1 for my warrior, to rapidly unleash my Adrenalin skill.

But going into options to rebind every time I switch characters would be irritating. Is there an option, or an add-on, to set keybinds on a per character basis?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Akisohida.8963 said:

Thank you. I'll try to give it a look later

Also some mouse software like Razor, Logitech, etc can be used to configure multiple profiles and then swap between each. It wouldn't change the gw2 binding profile, but you can still change which key/button does what which is what it sounds like you want.

I would still like to have full in game per class or character control options tho. Some classes I never use certain settings while others I always want them like instant ground targeting and other control behavioral related settings. Its been said and suggested before. I would guess if they ever have the time and opportunity to update the game to add it they will consider it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

Also some mouse software like Razor, Logitech, etc can be used to configure multiple profiles and then swap between each.

I wonder... Now that we can save our keybinds locally via the newly introduced export function, can't you just import a different file on each character? That should do the trick.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I wonder... Now that we can save our keybinds locally via the newly introduced export function, can't you just import a different file on each character? That should do the trick.

I can not think of a reason you could not do that.  You would just need to save each "template" under a different name, and make it something you can identify quickly, and import the correct one when you load each character.  I have a few different ones set up, not on a per-character thing, but for other reasons, that I swap through with no issues.

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Yeah that's a nice idea! I never thought of that. I might have to give it a try. Although, its arguably just as easy to hit options and toggle those few settings when I want snap to target and instant on/off. That would require the game reloads?