Harbinger

Sansar.1302

Harbingers are still easy compared to bunker core that get to 50% hp, 100% shroud, 0% shroud, 100% hp, 50% hp, 100% shroud, 0% shroud, 100% hp, 50% hp, 100% shroud, 0% shroud, 100% hp, repeat indefinetly. They are nowhere near the most powerful (willbender with its teleports on like 2s intervals still holds that title I believe) but sure maybe they are still somewhere in the top 5.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Harbingers are still easy compared to bunker core that get to 50% hp, 100% shroud, 0% shroud, 100% hp, 50% hp, 100% shroud, 0% shroud, 100% hp, 50% hp, 100% shroud, 0% shroud, 100% hp, repeat indefinetly. They are nowhere near the most powerful (willbender with its teleports on like 2s intervals still holds that title I believe) but sure maybe they are still somewhere in the top 5.

Have not lost to a willbender in ages, or core Necro. 

It is harbinger and catalyst that are on top in my opinion. 

Dawdler is right.. Core cele necro is the bigger pain in the butt when your fighting it face to face cuz it just has SOO much effective health/shroud.

BUT.... Harbinger has way more Damageoutput and mobility, making it more oppressive for Roaming (For me atleast).

The second a Harbinger joins the fight, you HAVE to deal with him. If you arent aware of him your already toast.

Whereas when i see a Corebunker necro, i just walk away....

Harbinger just has more BOOM factor which makes it alot stronger my books.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Well core necro can't cast any skills because no stability

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Dawdler is right.. Core cele necro is the bigger pain in the butt when your fighting it face to face cuz it just has SOO much effective health/shroud.

BUT.... Harbinger has way more Damageoutput and mobility, making it more oppressive for Roaming (For me atleast).

The second a Harbinger joins the fight, you HAVE to deal with him. If you arent aware of him your already toast.

Whereas when i see a Corebunker necro, i just walk away....

Harbinger just has more BOOM factor which makes it alot stronger my books.

You can literally rp walk away from a core necro

• Haha 1