Please fix WvW exploits

Nidome.1365

On 1/11/2023 at 6:38 PM, Logan.4796 said:

Let's keep reporting these bugs and exploits: "More video proof with youtube videos over BS yet to be covered the better"

been there done that.

Got a message from support: they said they are aware and are looking into it. that was in ~2019

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Logan.4796 said:

Hacks, Cheats, Exploits, or Malicious Programs

• Note: Please report exploits, cheats, or hacks to ArenaNet via an e-mail to Exploits@Arena.Net. Do not post such information on the forums.
    Hey uhh... I'm sorry Arena Net.... Please accept my apology 😄 ?

Go ahead and send something to that email address :D.

19 hours ago, Logan.4796 said:

Literally warning me because I'm guilty of copy pasting a bunch of stuff other people said

We've all been warned for reason X in the past. 

By the way - the email response is automated. There's no human. There's also no interaction or action. I got exactly the same when sending my video footage of exploiters getting into Hills inner without it being breached by using a mount to leap from the storage depot onto the wall and porting people in -- therefore negating T3 walls inner. So an exploit.

He's still in game, he's against us this very matchup and sent a list of all known hacks to someone else in game. Good times eh - exploiters not only exploiting but also encouraging and providing information ingame to others to do so as well.

All reported.

But no action. Months later. Nothing. Just give up your hope 😄

( I should point out - look at all the threads in this forum over time; check them out, all the complaints, everything. Then look at all the ones in other forums. Then look for any posts by arenanet. ANY.

The forum is only here to make people *think* they've got a means of communicating...)

Edited by Chips.7968
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2023 at 6:13 AM, Nidome.1365 said:

I think the title says it all.
1) Glitching into objectives. The keep ones seem to be done by deadeyes and towers by daredevils. There must be a way to fix this?

2) Hacks. You still see the occasional person using hacks that have been around for over a decade. Speed hacks, teleport hacks, hacking into objectives. Isn't is about time someone sorted these? There are also some more recent ones as I have seen people mount up and ride off while I'm fighting them and also people switch from Soulbeast to Druid mid-combat.

Is implementing alliances really easier and quicker than fixing some of these exploits? I know of people who have stopped playing WvW because they believe that Anet doesn't care about people cheating in WvW. If this was fixed some of those people might come back to WvW.

It seems strange that you can report people for various things including botting, but not for cheating?

its ok bro , they care more about " ThE nEW PlAyEr ExPerIenCe" , otherwise we would have seen at least something new in wvw , pvp players are the last thing they care about.

1 hour ago, Logan.4796 said:

GM Nayz

Today at 04:51Hello,

We understand where you are coming from on this matter. However, please understand that the exploit reports such as this should be forwarded or reported to the corresponding team or department, which is Exploits@Arena.Net.

If you are encountering any issues contacting this email, please provide us a screenshot of the error that you are seeing.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

GM Nayz
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://help.guildwars2.com/

------Divider Line--------

Logan.4796

Today at 12:28

Every last attempt at emailing your link does this.

Please provide a workaround that every single loyal member of Tyria can properly use.

Screenshot_20230117-122508.png(200 KB)

------Divider Line--------

The screenshot showcases the error of https://ibb.co/Lk6mTv4

Keep going \o/ Maybe you'll have a breakthrough 😄 😄 😄

On 1/9/2023 at 5:16 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

You aren't taking into account the ranger having quickness and possibly runes of speed while running towards you while unloading with his LB during the dismount animation. He also could have started in GS for Swoop to close on you before swapping to LB to dismount you.

Sorry. Do the math. It is impossible. 

Range from gate where they dropped down to stairs at sentry...  the6 woukd have had to go around those pillars on the rampway to get back into line of sight with me... the lead I already had was insurmountable no matter what the ranger can do. Unless the ranger had multiple teleports (Swoop has a time to complete so would be useless). You may have missed where I wrote the ranger teleported on to me.  Like actually on top of me the moment I completed my teleport he was on top of me. Melee range. 

Edited by Jitters.9401

Two days in a row i see thieves exploiting into our home garrison. I been reporting but nothing, used all of the options. I learned it should be under botting.. for me botting is something else but alright. It's tiresome and sad that people use these tactics. It's also sad and tiring that nothing gets done. Right now the same at red border, deadeye happily porting in and out. 

These issues are known by now.

I like to see the developers chase one in their keep when they play the game, trying to catch a perma stealther that just exploits in once you finally kills it.