Make necro staff signs unblockable

Wouldn’t this suggestion give you unblockables on a 4 second cooldown with even just one of the skills?   

I honestly want to know though, what is the counterplay against unblockable marks?  I mean there’s a bunch n staff, and there are areas on maps that are narrow.  You can use them to bait dodges quickly…. And rushing a necro who can aoe on himself with blind is a bad idea…. So how do you see v1’s going?

you can also cast marks on people affected by fear, right?  

so how do you get around a kiting necro with fear and mark spam?   I actually have a lot of trouble with good necros as not all classes can build for resistance and condi removal.  So removing counterplay to condi seems about the worst idea to me.

27 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

Wouldn’t doing this remove counterplay?  I mean unblockables should be very rare right?  Some classes only live because of active defences.  

i disagree with the suggested change simply because there are plenty of more urgent fixes for necro..   and also soul reaping is about the best not over nerfed traitline necro have..     but that being said.. what counter play exactly ?  staff is kinda 0 dps weapon on a necro..  for both condi and power..   1 does 0 2 does 0 and give "regeneration"  on short cd tho.  3 does very tickle minimal dmg and chill .  5 is 1 second fear or ws it even less and 0 dmg..  and theres 1 skill that does dmg and thats staff4 but thats also a condi clean..  so you often use it for condi clean...  but even then "DMG"   we are talking about 3-4k cit on 20 seconds CD ..  what exactly do you need to counter when playing agaisnt nero while he use staff? 

3 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

Wouldn’t this suggestion give you unblockables on a 4 second cooldown with even just one of the skills?   

I honestly want to know though, what is the counterplay against unblockable marks?  I mean there’s a bunch n staff, and there are areas on maps that are narrow.  You can use them to bait dodges quickly…. And rushing a necro who can aoe on himself with blind is a bad idea…. So how do you see v1’s going?

you can also cast marks on people affected by fear, right?  

so how do you get around a kiting necro with fear and mark spam?   I actually have a lot of trouble with good necros as not all classes can build for resistance and condi removal.  So removing counterplay to condi seems about the worst idea to me.

read what i just wrote. . only staff 2 has like 4 seconds CD or something like that but it literally does 0 dmg  it only apply 2 bleed and self regeneration staff 3 already have 16 seconds cd and it also very little dmg maybe 1k crit
staff 4 is 3-4k crit on 20 seconds cd 

19 minutes ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

The only reason to use one of the best and well-balanced trait trees in the game, what?

Than Tell me what its good outside of this trait? The fest Life force Generation With Gear is the only decent left, the rest is Trash either Trash or when you both them they get broken

Eternal shroud is a good example

2 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Than Tell me what its good outside of this trait? The fest Life force Generation With Gear is the only decent left, the rest is Trash either Trash or when you both them they get broken

Eternal shroud is a good example

Asking for juicy things baseline? NOPE. Choose the trait, or accept your fate.