Warrior is currently destroying PvP. Please consider nerf it ASAP.

I love how you say its op but i get the answers how to outplay it.

Berserker one ...... just outkite it. It migh have hard dps but it is also not that defensive so let him waste his cc skills and kill him *claps*.

Spellbraker is actually the only Real hard one since it gets good dps and good defence with fullcounter + endurepain. The clue here is not only to outkite its skills (its warr so its melee only of course) but also to not hit in his fullcounter or let him waste it for nothing.

Bladesworn is just ezy. Its mechanic is just a skill that stands for like 5 seconds on the same place without stabi. Just Interrupt him and he lost his Main dmg source. 

To see it. Yes warrior actually is pretty strong but not even close op. You could easily outplay it. I feel like the only thing that might actually be too mutch is the stability traitline in defence since it gain ya stabi without any icd it left no counterplay so maybe gain this traitline a icd and the biggest problem might be solved. 

• Confused 4

I talked to NHBT ingame.

He was spamming those "Engie is currently destroying PvP. Please consider nerf it ASAP". I asked him why he does it so excessively.

He told me he doesnt think engie is blatantly overtuned, he just does it, to get Tempest´s counters nerfed. 

I then told him that thats pretty d00d00, as SPB is Tempestsworst nightmare currently........

and now look.......    

"Engie Warrior is currently destroying PvP. Please consider nerf it ASAP. "

10/10 dedication 

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I talked to NHBT ingame.

He was spamming those "nerf engie threads". I asked him why he does it so excessively.

He told me he doesnt think engie is blatantly overtuned, he just does it, to get Tempest´s counters nerfed. 

I then told him that thats pretty d00d00, as Warrior is Tempests real counter........

and now look.......    

10/10 dedication  

(i screenshotted the whole thing! dont pretend NHBT 😉)

I have a plan!

You tell him the real counter of tempest is cata next time!

Edited by freakcoco.4287
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I talked to NHBT ingame.

He was spamming those "Engie is currently destroying PvP. Please consider nerf it ASAP". I asked him why he does it so excessively.

I then told him that thats pretty d00d00, as SPB is Tempestsworst nightmare currently........

and now look.......    

10/10 dedication 

I would love to see that conversation.

Problem with war aint how easy their skills are to dosge its the fact that everything apart from utilities have such a low cd and u may out play at the start but your def cds will run out and theirs are fully reset and one cc burst is enough to end you. They need to lower dps or lower full counter cd

Idm broken in def like mesmer because u can aford some bursts on self for mistakes or if mesmer plays pump they need to reset  ans get punished hard for not useing their def skills correctly.

War had the def to abuse and its dps chains are on same lvl as pure dps classes

Edited by Goldilock.2584

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I talked to NHBT ingame.

and now look.......    

10/10 dedication 

Lol Lmao

That's so cute

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

You can! ^^

got it screenshotted ofcourse. 😄  But im at work atm.

I need this in my life, Ill frame it. 

Problem with war aint how easy their skills are to dosge its the fact that everything apart from utilities have such a low cd and u may out play at the start but your def cds will run out and theirs are fully reset and one cc burst is enough to end you. They need to lower dps or lower full counter cd

Idm broken in def like mesmer because u can aford some bursts on self for mistakes or if mesmer plays pump they need to reset  ans get punished hard for not useing their def skills correctly.

What I love about all of these posts is that, even though theyre trying really hard to get warrior nerfed, they can't ignore the obvious weaknesses that, if played against properly, would trivialize the whole encounter.

You can outplay them at the start, but if you don't kill them outright, run out of defensive cds to reset the fight, and get caught, it's a problem. 

Show me how you really feel about telegraphs, forums. If things you can see coming and react to that don't affect you until theyre in melee range warrants this, how much more so do the instant skills/defenses you can chain from across the map warrant nerfs? 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

17 hours ago, Goldilock.2584 said:

They should nerf def trait, stab spam is not good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Sahne.6950 exactly the problem with warr is not the cc chain buuut the cc chain in comb with stability so you cant counter play xd!

Just don't get cced for 3 seconds....
Y'all can't avoid a cc for 3 seconds while the single stab stack decays? 

I hate it here and refuse to take people with that viewpoint seriously. Before this we had to dodge people's garbage while counting the seconds before weakness/blind wore off so we didn't waste burst, and most of those application sources were instant. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Confused 2

@Azure The Heartless.3261 well who said i can't avoid it? I only see so many peoples crying about warrior been too strong right now. And nerf the stability traitline by maybe give it a icd so it is truely only 1 stack stabi (means 3 sec stabi with a 3 sec icd on the traitline for example) would be the last hardest nerf to warr and would help peops to actually somehow counter play it^^

On 1/9/2023 at 12:40 AM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Berserkers has a quite easy combo and 1 shot everything.

Spellbreakers is able to tank all of damge with F1/F2 spam.

Bladesworn dragon trigger ignore half of the mechanics in the game.

Can someone explain why they give warrior so much?

Berzerker is a one trick pony, just understanding it's basic mechanics and how to avoid makes them a gimmick and almost useless against a decent comp. In truth, Berzerker needs more QoL to make it less gimmicky to play.

Spellbreaker hammer defense has too much damage and needs a slight nerf, but nothing major. Maybe reducing the Stability duration from 3 seconds to 2 1/2 wouldn't go too far. Also buffing Might Makes Right in Strength to help encourage Strength sb's with non hammer kits would encourage another avenue of gameplay. It could go up by 15 hp per stack of might. Right now any spell breaker prefers Defense over Strength and that's a problem.

Bladesworn is not at all a monster in the current meta. Avoiding it's dragon slash is really the only thing needed to completely negate it's effectiveness. Other than that, just putting lots of damage against their sustain and cc'ing them to death easily handles them. I'd give them more protection/aegis during their charging Dragon Stance since you're very vulnerable while using it.

Edited by gmmg.9210
  • Confused 1

There are 2 main reasons war is a issue first its op for 2 reasons it has the def as a bunker and the pump as a dps.

2nd reason is if its nurfed mesmer is just as broken but harder for noobs to deal with so it will be a worse meta. What to do what to do war keeps mes at bay mes keeps ele at bay nurf war and mes is king.... i say buff necro all tho war was a hard counter to necro necro was always that peel everyobe needed over support. Buff necro mainly core as its easy to play so lower ranks can main it ans everything will be in a more stable place.