Hot take, double spellbreaker is the real problem on EU mAT

How many spellbreaker on EU mAT, and there have many class pick rate are equal to cata , such like untamed /holo / teef  .

People going around saying cata op but it barely appear on EU mAT!

Defense  traitlines got juicy a lot, certainly crossing into the "unhealthy" level! But I don't expect forum users to even remember what traitlines any builds take.

Edited by noneHotBuildTest.7251
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• noneHotBuildTest.7251 changed the title to Hot take, double spellbreaker is the real problem on EU mAT
3 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

I'm... I'm speechless. 

Our guy, the myth, the legend hemself. 

He's evolved. He's complaining about other builds now. This is real character development.

Sahne had to do with that. Apparently, they had a conversation in which NHBT admitted that they don't really care about engineer, but they just want to see elementalist buffed indirectly by getting engineer nerfed.

Then Sahne mentioned that spellbreaker is currently countering ele better than holosmith and boom, NHBT latched onto that and started their new campaign against spellbreaker.

Also fine detail to notice is how they use this thread here to deflect from catalyst. "Spellbreaker is the actual problem, look, they don't play catalyst so often but they do play Spellbreaker! Just spellbreaker needs to get nerfed and catalyst is just a poor little baby getting bullied by the forum!"

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

How many spellbreaker on EU mAT, and there have many class pick rate are equal to cata , such like untamed /holo / teef  .

People going around saying cata op but it barely appear on EU mAT!

Defense  traitlines got juicy a lot, certainly crossing into the "unhealthy" level! But I don't expect forum users to even remember what traitlines any builds take.

You should become a politician.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Sahne had to do with that. Apparently, they had a conversation in which NHBT admitted that they don't really care about engineer, but they just want to see elementalist buffed indirectly by getting engineer nerfed.

Then Sahne mentioned that spellbreaker is currently countering ele better than holosmith and boom, NHBT latched onto that and started their new campaign against spellbreaker.

Also fine detail to notice is how they use this thread here to deflect from catalyst. "Spellbreaker is the actual problem, look, they don't play catalyst so often but they do play Spellbreaker! Just spellbreaker needs to get nerfed and catalyst is just a poor little baby getting bullied by the forum!"

I know you judgment my motivation.

I wanna ask you.

Is there has anyone care about mecha when ppl try to delete mecha on pvp?

How many build got delete form whining? mini necro /  blood magic harbinger / bunker mecha/ power willbender / shout bladesworn .... do anyone care about it?

What them begging for are simple.

Buff them love and nerf what they hate , and what different between them and us? I just have no hate about what class are facing for!

However the true is semi final + grand final have 2 holo / 7 spellbreaker / 3 theef / 1 cata.

Edited by noneHotBuildTest.7251
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jagdtiger.2517 said:

Scepter catalyst hard counters spellbreaker. Against a good cata, spellbreaker will never land a single burst skill between triple blind, invuln, and dodges. 

Sounds like scepter ele hardcounters everything even if a spb is getting cucked, time to bring good ol team balanced in form of almighty 4-5 eles !

2 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

I know you judgment my motivation.

I wanna ask you.

Is there has anyone care about mecha when ppl try to delete mecha on pvp?

How many build got delete form whining? mini necro /  blood magic harbinger / bunker mecha/ power willbender / shout bladesworn .... do anyone care about it?

What them begging for are simple.

Buff them love and nerf what they hate , and what different between them and us? I just have no hate about what class are facing for!

However the true is semi final + grand final have 2 holo / 7 spellbreaker / 3 theef / 1 cata.

I want to be honest, I don't understand what you are saying here. English is not my native language either, so I understand the struggle, but I have a really hard time understanding what you try to say.

How I understood you, you say that it is fine that you whine about engineer in hope of it getting nerfed, because other people also get classes nerfed by whining?

If so, sure, keep going. But at the same time, you should stop wondering why people complain about catalyst. If you can mindlessly whine about a class in hope of it getting nerfed, then so can everyone else (and in their case, it's not even mindless, because catalyst is an actual balance problem).

2 hours ago, Kodama.6453 said:

I want to be honest, I don't understand what you are saying here. English is not my native language either, so I understand the struggle, but I have a really hard time understanding what you try to say.

How I understood you, you say that it is fine that you whine about engineer in hope of it getting nerfed, because other people also get classes nerfed by whining?

If so, sure, keep going. But at the same time, you should stop wondering why people complain about catalyst. If you can mindlessly whine about a class in hope of it getting nerfed, then so can everyone else (and in their case, it's not even mindless, because catalyst is an actual balance problem).

I have no idea what he said either. 

This guy has been huffing so much copium trying to convince people that his class shouldn't be nerfed that he might have fried his brain and can't talk anymore. 

On 1/14/2023 at 9:24 PM, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

might have fried his brain and can't talk anymore. 

Lets keep it nice and clean. His motivations are questionable but thats no need to get rude.

Hes chinese... english is not his native language. Dont ever talk quaggan on someone cuz they dont speak a second or third language fluently.

spamming this should be enough: https://imgur.com/IPx38L7

Edited by Sahne.6950

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Hes chinese... english is not his native language. Dont ever talk quaggan on someone cuz they dont speak a second or third language fluently.

Exactly, not everyone has English as their native language. I am German and most likely do tons of mistakes here regularly, too. But we are trying, so no reason to give someone guano for that. And considering that Chinese is structurally even further away from English than German is, it has to be way harder for them.

I was just pointing out that I don't understand what they try to say because I hoped for a clarification.

Edited by Kodama.6453