[Bug] Mirror Blade's Bounce Behavior

LuxRoy.9230

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Roadkizzle.2157 said:

Is this really a bug?

It seems to be working as designed. It bounces from target to target.

It seems like what y'all actually want is a design change not a bug fix.

You didn't read nor watch the clips in the OP then and don't understand the bug.

42 minutes ago, phokus.8934 said:

You didn't read nor watch the clips in the OP then and don't understand the bug.

Well due to the number of people in the groups in actual boss fights I doubt you'll be able to get more than 1 maybe 2 hits on the boss even without a bug losing bounces.

So unless they change the design of the skill so it doesn't bounce at all I think the bug is just making Golem testing closer to actual boss fights.

12 hours ago, dead.7638 said:

Do the sentry posts in wvw count as an enemy, npc, or boss?   Not sure but it sure does count as something to bounce off.

Not sure. But the sentries in WVW are so easy to kill regardless it really doesn't matter IMO. 

Getting an extra couple of bounces on the sentry really won't affect the fight significantly. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anet only fixes the bugs when players take benefit from it. Fixing ambush bug took years. When ambush was giving torment more than intended , dear anet team fixed it in 2 days. That is general rule.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mesmer phantasms in general need base quickness to ever really be useful in any situation where someone is aware.   The animation needs to be secondary to the skills working and need to always find a point of contact.   If the second can’t be fixed which I’m thinking is the case because of idk….   It won’t be fixed.

55 minutes ago, dead.7638 said:

Mesmer phantasms in general need base quickness to ever really be useful in any situation where someone is aware.   The animation needs to be secondary to the skills working and need to always find a point of contact.   If the second can’t be fixed which I’m thinking is the case because of idk….   It won’t be fixed.

the issues with gs2 has nothing to do with phantasms or them having quickness or not im not seeing your point

7 hours ago, LuxRoy.9230 said:

the issues with gs2 has nothing to do with phantasms or them having quickness or not im not seeing your point

I see your confusion mb, I called gs2 a phant.   Still holds true.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...