A checkbox to enable/disable visual passive effect of elite spec would be very nice.

I'd love a way to selectively turn on or off the daggers floating above my head.  And the glowing stamp on the ground with different parts that light up depending on which skills I've activated.  Please!  Choosing an elite spec should not be forcing me to play with even more visual pollution and distraction that I cannot dial-down or get away from.  There are specs I've tried and have chosen to avoid playing solely because the passive visual effect of the spec becomes aggravating once the novelty of the spec wears off.  And since those effects impact my character's appearance, I'm finding that they're a negative in regards to my fashion wars playthrough.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5

I'm definitely in favour of this kind of option and asked multiple times for similar things myself.

Being forced to endure the floating particle vomit at all times is the singular reason why I don't play Virtuoso.

I enjoyed Virtuoso in its first beta, before they put the unavoidable passive Blade generation on it. In that beta, I simply spent the remaining Blades after combat and got rid of the particle vomit. Sadly, that doesn't work anymore.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, TinLizzie.7308 said:

And since those effects impact my character's appearance, I'm finding that they're a negative in regards to my fashion wars playthrough.

I also posted about this years ago when they released soulbeast, sadly it just fell on deaf ears, I do not think Anet care, since every expac we just get more and more aura's on elite specs (looking at you Untamed). 

• Thanks 1