World Linking 3/31/2023

Cal Cohen.2358

The linking system should just be cancelled. Let the servers fight on there own. When the bottom feeder servers are established just disband them and spread them to the other servers. And remove the transfer for gems option , if a player picks a server they should stick with it.   

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ctph.9865 said:

Gandara unlinked in T5 for half a year:

Deso linked and overstacked in top of T1 for half a year, is two relinks without link:

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS ALONE

Don't worry about us brother, we invent something, with this round of carousel we shoot the first 4 months in a row, and we will probably go well beyond your 6 months mentioned. After all, we have written and read it many times. If you just try to have a little too much fun and if you just try to do something extra for your team, you will be punished harshly. Go play Fortnite so you'll be treated better here. understood! 🤭

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

The friends of Gandara have raised a fuss a few months ago (rightly) because perpetually without a link. I would say it worked. good for them.

On this forum you have to make a little more mess and use the hammer mode, Anet does not give you answers or constructive comparisons , but you will at least be able to make him read something. or so it seems.

Good game to you Gandara, no one deserves it more than you.✌️

It did not work out well at all, the link we got did not help us, it drove players away from WvW..

They need to make hosts take turn instead of the unfairness of WvW they place on a few hosts every relink and most of the other hots never have to deal with no link at all. I mean look at SFR they are a link now. They killed the population and this is how it ended for SFR. Hopefully they can recover but yeah this is how unfair WvW in EU is now. 

Alliances when?

"As we mentioned last year, we’re going to hold off on running additional betas until the Alliances feature is ready for live testing. We’re not ready to commit to a date for the first Alliances beta quite yet, but you’ll get a more comprehensive update on this from us in Q1." [= >2023-03-31]

Alliances in Q1 2023 Too difficult for ArenaNet

Alliance betas in Q1 2023 Too difficult for ArenaNet

Writing a post about Alliances in Q1 2023 Too difficult for ArenaNet 🤡

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

I wonder if this is a joke or not? The principle of World Linking would be supposed to bring a greater balance when it comes to the population in WvW of the different worlds. There, I only notice that they haven't changed anything except minor details. We prefer to leave a fairly good server like Desolation alone which is already in the last division for lack of enough people in WvW with the added impossibility of bringing in new ones as the server is always displayed as "Full". Even the Spanish server could use a little help from a second small server to compensate for the hours when they have practically no one in WvW. On the other hand, we gladly leave the small servers to those who have no problem in the first division and who clearly do not need them. A total misunderstanding.

• Like 2

All the people in here complaining about their server link changes aren't different, as if that isn't the system working exactly as intended. Assuming there isn't a massive migration of transfers and every world's activity stays around the same, the linkings, in theory, shouldn't change. Unsure of why y'all think this is such a big deal when that was how the system was explained to us from the beginning.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gaige.7928 said:

All the people in here complaining about their server link changes aren't different, as if that isn't the system working exactly as intended.

While your point is correct about the Relinks' intended mechanics, you are conveniently forgetting their context. In 2016 ArenaNet decided to cancel Alliances' predecessor. Relinks were made to keep the mode from collapsing while they went back to square 1 on Alliances. Alliances are still not here. Relinks' intended workings are long past their due date. They did work as intended for as long as the system was intended.

Edited by subversiontwo.7501
  • Like 1

I wonder how they do the sorting of links among teams... 3 teams stay as are at this moment before link.

I wont hesitate about it, I'm from NA TC and we liked play with AR server, but we were excited to know which server would be our team for next 2 months.

Is there a rule or patter to know how to do the links as the matches during Tiers are done?