Small Scale Outnumbered Havoc

XXX.8196

I mean Thanks I guess, not sure how to take that. lol. I don't understand the issue with a smaller group who shares boons, fights a bigger group who shares boons. People have boons, it's part of the game. People heal, it's also part of the game. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TaraAshlynn.9746 said:

I mean Thanks I guess, not sure how to take that. lol. I don't understand the issue with a smaller group who shares boons, fights a bigger group who shares boons. People have boons, it's part of the game. People heal, it's also part of the game. 

Of course it's part of the game. It's what you do to be competetive. I'm just saying that GW2 videos nowadays are like watching a female pro wrestling match where the fighters are naked. I mean yeah it's entertainment... But I'm not really focusing on the match. And if everyone in the audience is naked too it only makes it awkward, not better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TaraAshlynn.9746 said:

I think some people are traumatized from boon balls. 

Or tracking boons and a fight at the same time can be too difficult for some people, so they want one of the aspects simplified or reduced so it is less impactful. 

Your group did good work. Nice video 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I think some people are traumatized from boon balls. 

Or tracking boons and a fight at the same time can be too difficult for some people, so they want one of the aspects simplified or reduced so it is less impactful. 

Your group did good work. Nice video 🙂 

5 hours ago, TaraAshlynn.9746 said:

It also shows that if in small scale boons can't be countered then as you scale up they further can't be countered. Or if they are people call that troll builds. See all the threads about MAG where as a lot of MAG players have built builds to try and counter boon balls. So in the end it shows that the imbalance between boons vs strips/steals and conversions is why its a topic so often on the forums but ANet seems to keep double downing on. As seen above it also leads to people complaining about gear sets even versus addressing the imbalance of boons versus counters. 

So agree I enjoy the video even as it makes me shake my head at all the boon shares.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TaraAshlynn.9746 said:

Yeah, that's the problem.

Imagine that group of yours scaling up to FIFTY. Not to take away from your coordination here...

This means that a 50+ boon ball of death cannot be defeated unless there is (yup, you guessed it) another 50+ boon ball of death.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TaraAshlynn.9746 said:

You're fighting VIP and FOXY. Might as well post a video fighting NPCs. I've seen SPACE wreck much better guilds than this. Share those videos instead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1