you need to fix signet of might

felix.2386

and signet of fury

skills that are taken yet never activated

how is this not fixed in 10 years?

like..what is this gameplay design?

if banner design were bad for 10 years

warrior signet is the second big offender that had warriors running 2 signets and never activate them for 10 years.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

Wait what? 

Signet of Fury/Might never get activated? 

I use the active ability of Fury everyday.It fills your adrenaline bar for baltazars sake. 

Might is unblockable. Please tell all our Gunflame lovers how thats not worth pressing??? 

Of all the problems Warrior has. These are not it chief. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Wait what? 

Signet of Fury/Might never get activated? 

I use the active ability of Fury everyday.It fills your adrenaline bar for baltazars sake. 

Might is unblockable. Please tell all our Gunflame lovers how thats not worth pressing??? 

Of all the problems Warrior has. These are not it chief. 

More of an issue in PvE I think. I can see using SoF in PvE, but none of the others' active effects. One thing that Anet has been rolling out is changing the signet traits to keep the passives on CD. I'm in favor of bringing that to Warrior's Signet Mastery trait.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

More of an issue in PvE I think. I can see using SoF in PvE, but none of the others' active effects. One thing that Anet has been rolling out is changing the signet traits to keep the passives on CD. I'm in favor of bringing that to Warrior's Signet Mastery trait.

Keep the passiv when traited and let Signet of Rage not drain adrenaline out of combat. 

Rest is OK. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Keep the passiv when traited and let Signet of Rage not drain adrenaline out of combat.

Guardian's hit count (the blue flames on your weapon ability bar) for the F1 passive do not drain out of combat. Necromancer's Life Force does not drain out of combat. Why does Adrenaline need to drain out of combat? It makes no sense. Given how weak Bursts are, it doesn't even add to any superficial resemble of potential balance.

Adrenaline not draining needs to be a baseline feature. Tying it to a Signet, like they tied actively leaving berserk mode to a specific trait, would be hardly an improvement. And this would also be insulting to players who avoid Signet of Rage because of its unnecessary particle effect.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

they can easily make active do more damage then passive

like thief's signet of power

it is in their rotation even tho it is passive power as well.

increase might for signet of might and increase ferocity for signet of fury

so it's worth activating, so easy.

signet of rage is big meme in PvP too, in every serious build, it is never activated ever.

unless you just meme gunflame with it.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, felix.2386 said:

SoF has a great deal of increased stats on it's active, its just that the only build that it works with atm is Gunflame. If it were actually instant cast then I think you would see it get used more. SoM's real usefullness is the unblockable effect, but that is situational. Fcks up guardians every time though.

Stamina, Dolyak, and Heal sig are the ones that really need focus.

23 minutes ago, felix.2386 said:

signet of rage is big meme in PvP too, in every serious build, it is never activated ever.

Agreed, but that is more to do with how short the boon durations are relative to the CD I think.

31 minutes ago, felix.2386 said:

hah, i'm literally the only gunflame zerker in spvp in NA right now that is also top100.

If that is so, your whole thread don't make sense since you should be aware that up to 860 extra point of ferocity (an increase of 57% crit damage) is a pretty attractive way to make users blow their signets.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

This thread seems to be about PVE, so I want to push back against making Signet actives DPS increases. The best signets in the game IMO are the ones that passively provide a DPS increase but provide strong utility with their actives, like Guardian's Bane Signet, Mech's Shift Signet, or Necro's Signet of Undeath. They're sitting there providing you value until sit hits the fan and you need some actual utility to save the run.

I think Warrior has more than enough mandatory spam off-CD utility skills between Berserker and Bladesworn, whose entire Utility bar are already locked in.

That's not to say some of the Signets aren't trash. Signet of Might has totally unique utility in Warrior but the actives of Signet of Fury ( effectively causes you to have conditional crit chance which is awful to play with ), Signet of Rage ( actual garbage to use in PVE ), and IMO Dolyak Stance ( effectively competes directly with Balanced Stance ) need reworks. Signet of Healing just needs it's cast time reduced by like 50% in PVE.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

and signet of fury

skills that are taken yet never activated

how is this not fixed in 10 years?

like..what is this gameplay design?

if banner design were bad for 10 years

warrior signet is the second big offender that had warriors running 2 signets and never activate them for 10 years.

You mean the very same signet skills that of which one is a staple skill of rifle berzerkers in wvw and the other an instant fill of the adrenaline bar?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Pretty sure +30 adrenaline and +360 Precision and Ferocity work in PvE. The precision boost can be wasted if you are crit capped already, but the ferocity increase is still a damage increase for burst phases.

it's never activated in dps rotation

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Search your feelings. You know it to be true. Adrenaline needs to not decay out of combat anymore baseline. Then SoR's passive can be touched. I'd prefer if it was gain adrenaline when you strike a foe, or when killing a foe.

To be fair. Adrenaline on hit for SoR would already be a game changer. 

Not having to use SoF all the time just so I can use a second  T3 Mace burst on Core for breakbars.

The dream. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

it's never activated in dps rotation

Idk about pve but before the rework that made sundering leap a better pick

Spoiler

I used to use signet of fury to instantly reset my decapitate on assassin amulet, which let me doubledecap anyone that didn't stunbreak and got caught by cc

It was unstable because people can kite all over the place, but very good at closing down people that would be able to run away and heal to full if they didn't die right this instant. 

8 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

power spellbreaker uses it and it is never activated.(pve)

SoM's unblockable effect isn't needed and the might is coming from elsewhere in instanced PvE leaving the passive the only real use. If PvE bosses were using blocks instead of breakbars then you'd see it get used.

SoF is used for crit capping with the passive. It warrior was better able to crit cap without utilities and gear like several of the other professions, then SoF's ferocity boost would have value over the passive. The problem is less to do with these two signets and more to do with Anet balancing the PvE and warrior's crit access in such a way that these two active effects don't see use in PvE. I maintain that the other signets are more worth focusing on. 

SoM is fine, PvE encounters are what need to be updated.

SoF is fine, warrior instead needs better/easier ways to crit cap. This can be addressed by an Arms rework.

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

SoM's unblockable effect isn't needed and the might is coming from elsewhere in instanced PvE leaving the passive the only real use. If PvE bosses were using blocks instead of breakbars then you'd see it get used.

SoF is used for crit capping with the passive. It warrior was better able to crit cap without utilities and gear like several of the other professions, then SoF's ferocity boost would have value over the passive. The problem is less to do with these two signets and more to do with Anet balancing the PvE and warrior's crit access in such a way that these two active effects don't see use in PvE. I maintain that the other signets are more worth focusing on. 

SoM is fine, PvE encounters are what need to be updated.

SoF is fine, warrior instead needs better/easier ways to crit cap. This can be addressed by an Arms rework.

we were talking about signet of fury, it is never activated, signet of might is basically default not activated in pve.

signet of fury is also not activated.

pre-rage banner armament, every power warrior build ran both signet and are never activated since release of game. nor do they activate now

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1