June 27th Overview (PvP PoV)

Vinny.7260

6 hours ago, AshkyLicious.4729 said:

Im curious though... why havent OP backed up his/hers statements about buffs yet? 🤔 Like he/she is very silent about this even though many of us has questioned every claim they made... typical trolly behaviour 👍

eh same kitten happened when the garbge of a spec virtuoso released.
Dysfunctional in every single game-mode yet simps were praising it as if its the best thing since sliced bread.
simps be simpin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

Dysfunctional in every single game-mode yet simps were praising it as if its the best thing since sliced bread.
simps be simpin

I mean it is an amazing spec? 

Probably the single most recommended Mesmer Elite for most game modes except WvW. Even then it is definitely most noob friendly PvP Elite with its many invulnerabilities. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

3 hours ago, ventress.4879 said:

I mean it is an amazing spec? 

Probably the single most recommended Mesmer Elite for most game modes except WvW. Even then it is definitely most noob friendly PvP Elite with its many invulnerabilities. 

bruh, the spec is trash with no mechanics. they brute-forced damage numbers patch after patch after patch after patch untill it got broken and left it there. 
Its still uninteresting, pile of garbage with too much dps.
If devs go out tomorrow and buff mechanist dps to 45k it wont change the fact that spec is borking as kitten to play, and braindead.
fun and interesting design trump big numbers, numbers can be adjusted at any time, they made kitten design and bribe people with big numbers to play this kitten.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

bruh, the spec is trash with no mechanics. they brute-forced damage numbers patch after patch after patch after patch untill it got broken and left it there. 
If devs go out tomorrow and buff mechanist dps to 45k it wont change the fact that spec is borking as kitten to play, and braindead.
fun and interesting design trump big numbers, numbers can be adjusted at any time, they made kitten design and bribe people with big numbers to play this kitten.

If you still dont know its a [in]famous troll Mel on new account

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

simps be simpin

Tbh (not trolling) I genuinelly like Virtuoso....

I though that I would not like it on release but after test it I've love it. It add something new to the mesmer capabilities changing the gameplay experience..... Od course It is not perfect.... I think that is good that the reduce the stand by moments if they provide some extra funcionallity in exchange (Blade Renewal & Bladeturn Requiem) but as a concept and playability its fun.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:00 PM, Leonidrex.5649 said:

Absolutely this. Virtuoso:

1) Has probably the most unidimensional mechanical identity out of all the especs presently. It's just blades and more blades, build and spend, more blades. Dagger is blades. Sword is blades. All traits are blades. The job fantasy is paper thin.

2) Has an extremely simple rotation it can do AT 1200 range without having to engage melee mechanics like most pure DPS specs (Berserker, Bladesworn, Reaper, Mirage, etc.). And on top of that the damage is fairly overtuned on both power and condi variants so, between ease of use, continuous uptime at range, and buffed numbers, it puts out way too much DPS for how kitten-easy and borderline non-interactive it is.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2023 at 5:06 PM, semak.7481 said:

If you still dont know its a [in]famous troll Mel on new account

Troll as in I was right about Virtuoso DPS all along. 

Liking or not liking the class mechanics is kind of irrelevant. It's a piercing ranged mage, the closest any other class comes to this is Ranger. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

On 6/21/2023 at 12:00 PM, Leonidrex.5649 said:

Okay? How does un-interesting make it bad? 

I mean they nerfed Mirage's over and over after PoF to the point where no one even uses it? Does that make it an interesting Class? 

• Confused 3

21 minutes ago, ventress.4879 said:

Troll as in I was right about Virtuoso DPS all along. 

Liking or not liking the class mechanics is kind of irrelevant. It's a piercing ranged mage, the closest any other class comes to this is Ranger. 

As if you are being known for that 🙈

Edited by semak.7481
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, semak.7481 said:

As if you are being known for that 🙈

Im known for saying things people don't agree with while siding with the developers. 

Essentially I'm to blame for all the negative changes to the game since I like most if not all the class changes. Even the re-introduction of the second dodge was predicted by me to remove the CC immunity. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, ventress.4879 said:

Okay? How does un-interesting make it bad? 

I mean they nerfed Mirage's over and over after PoF to the point where no one even uses it? Does that make it an interesting Class? 

yes, mirage is an interesting class. its just unusable garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I always said if Mirage got it's 2nd evade back I'd install the game and try it. But if I'm in for all the pre-existing double standards I remember, then I'm quickly uninstalling, and out again. I'm not subjecting myself to the abuse this time around.

Now's your chance A-net, You got me fresh and untainted by the metas from the past few years, let's see if you've learned your lesson.

No spoilers guys, if there's stupidity let me experience it first hand.

• Like 1