Kicked from my own first run group for not having a title

@Krzysztof.5973 said:

@"SkyShroud.2865" said:Well, your group got hijacked, that's why there are huge discontent with elitist and so many elitist labels. I am not saying all elitist are kitten, some know the limit but plenty don't and will not feel guilty for anything.

Literally yesterday we were running raids with the guildies. We needed 1 DPS player so we put the lfg asked a very minimal for us 50 KP for a smooth run. A person has joined and said that he has put all his KP in the guild hall. We have decided to give him a try. 3 tries actually. He died twice at the beginning of the fight on a very simple mechanic, he had clearly no any kp. After he died on the 3rd try at 90% of the boss health we decided not to gg and lose another 10 minutes and kicked that person and finished the boss at 9. The person pmed us that we are elitists, flamed the commander and blocked us all. Nobody of our guild responded to him in any agressive way. The person got silentkicked, because he wasn't matching the requirements of the LFG and even there we let him try. Explain this now.

Every single time I allow no kp players join my groups this thing happens.

I've heard that one before.
Nim8t2P.jpg
Joins on wrong class and then blocks the commander :D That's also how I see most of the anti-KP crowd.

but but but he was on a full ascended meta build. I mean I don't know the warrior meta build which can replace a druid, but I think you should have invited him back, failed 3-4 times, then kicked some random person from the squad who was not him just so he can get his 1 kill. Or better yet, succeeded and told him to come on the forums and make a thread about how he does just fine with ignoring LFG descriptions and meta setups are for idiots. /s

The sad part of this is:These are not isolated incidents. People are this dumb ALL THE TIME. It takes a special kind of patience to have to deal with such behavior days, weeks, months and even years. Then still invest time into practice raids, discords, guide videos, etc etc all the while being made out to be the bad guys. At this point in regards to strikes, the LI/LD requirements are only in place to get literate players on the right class. It's not even about performance any more.

Meanwhile, raiders are all toxic...

EDIT:and just to be clear: I am not giving a free pass to any toxicity that might happen when different play-styles meet. There is enough blame going around from all sides. For anyone pure anti evil meta though(and this isn't about only meta in this case): this is the level of competence you have to defend and feel comfortable with.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Linken.6345 said:Rather have it like now when you need majorty people to be safe instead of dictatiorship.

So squads equal dictatorship in your eyes then? I'd say having someone to organize things and keep things on order is actually a good thing and most welcome by most groups, because many players are lazy and grateful when someone else does it for them.

And especially when you start a group in LFG with certain pre-requisites, you should have the power to uphold those pre-requisites and not have others impertinently kick you.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@"SkyShroud.2865" said:Well, your group got hijacked, that's why there are huge discontent with elitist and so many elitist labels. I am not saying all elitist are kitten, some know the limit but plenty don't and will not feel guilty for anything.

Literally yesterday we were running raids with the guildies. We needed 1 DPS player so we put the lfg asked a very minimal for us 50 KP for a smooth run. A person has joined and said that he has put all his KP in the guild hall. We have decided to give him a try. 3 tries actually. He died twice at the beginning of the fight on a very simple mechanic, he had clearly no any kp. After he died on the 3rd try at 90% of the boss health we decided not to gg and lose another 10 minutes and kicked that person and finished the boss at 9. The person pmed us that we are elitists, flamed the commander and blocked us all. Nobody of our guild responded to him in any agressive way. The person got silentkicked, because he wasn't matching the requirements of the LFG and even there we let him try. Explain this now.

Nim8t2P.jpg
Joins on wrong class and then blocks the commander :D That's also how I see most of the anti-KP crowd.

but but but he was on a full ascended meta build. I mean I don't know the warrior meta build which can replace a druid, but I think you should have invited him back, failed 3-4 times, then kicked some random person from the squad who was not him just so he can get his 1 kill. Or better yet, succeeded and told him to come on the forums and make a thread about how he does just fine with ignoring LFG descriptions and meta setups are for idiots. /s

The sad part of this is:
These are not isolated incidents.
People are this dumb ALL THE TIME. It takes a special kind of patience to have to deal with such behavior days, weeks, months and even years. Then still invest time into practice raids, discords, guide videos, etc etc all the while being made out to be the bad guys. At this point in regards to strikes, the LI/LD requirements are only in place to get literate players on the right class. It's not even about performance any more.

EDIT:and just to be clear: I am not giving a free pass to any toxicity that might happen when different play-styles meet. There is enough blame going around from all sides. For anyone pure anti evil meta though(and this isn't about only meta in this case): this is the level of competence you have to defend and feel comfortable with.

Or he might joined with his Warrior and would re-login with Druid , before someone would bombard him with "got li" question ?For whoever havent done Raids , KP and LI sound the same to him ...and when he hears "50", in his mind , it sounds like a "more relaxed team"(than the 250 "stones" , normal runs)He could have watched videos and learned rotations .

One less casual doesn't mater , more will come:)

@Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Nim8t2P.jpg

The sad part of this is:
People are this dumb ALL THE TIME. It takes a special kind of patience to have to deal with such behavior days, weeks, months and even years. Then still invest time into practice raids, discords, guide videos, etc etc all the while being made out to be the bad guys. At this point in regards to strikes, the LI/LD requirements are only in place to get literate players on the right class. It's not even about performance any more.

Or he might joined with his Warrior and would re-login with Druid , before someone would bombard him with "got li" question ?For whoever havent done Raids , KP and LI sound the same to him ...and when he hears "50", in his mind , it sounds like a "more relaxed team"(than 250 , normal )He could have watched videos and learned rotations .

One less newcomer Raider doesn't mater , more will come:)

Do you raid a lot with randoms?If so, it must be nice to still have so much confidence in these people. And if not ... well, then we know where the trust comes from.

@Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Nim8t2P.jpg

The sad part of this is:

Or he might joined with his Warrior and would re-login with Druid , before someone would bombard him with "got li" question ?For whoever havent done Raids , KP and LI sound the same to him ...and when he hears "50", in his mind , it sounds like a "more relaxed team"(than the 250 "stones" , normal runs)He could have watched videos and learned rotations .

One less casual doesn't mater , more will come:)

See I was thinking the same thing. Then I came across the part where the warrior posted in squad chat:"bs". Short for bannerslave.

Not sure why you are being snarky. You literally did the exact thing which was a problem here: managed to read 5 lines of text and NOT get the essential messages.

As mentioned, this is not an isolated incident. It's a regular occurrence. Even so, even IF the warrior could have swapped to druid, it was very clear communicated that some experience is demanded for that squad. Not desired, not appreciated, DEMANDED.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Rather have it like now when you need majorty people to be safe instead of dictatiorship.

So squads equal dictatorship in your eyes then? I'd say having someone to organize things and keep things on order is actually a good thing and most welcome by most groups, because many players are lazy and grateful when someone else does it for them.

And especially when you start a group in LFG with certain pre-requisites, you should have the power to uphold those pre-requisites and not have others impertinently kick you.

Yes in a way it is, but the content that squad commander is made for need it.Fractals, drm, dungeons dont need a person who cant be kicked if they are bad and if the commander is bad he will lose his squad.Then anyone in that squad can continue from what ever boss they are at not so in any other instance content.