arc divider

felix.2386

6 hours ago, Aaron.1294 said:

@Leo G.4501 Just one question - is it better to have more flexible skill that allows u to use it quicker for a very similar value or to have it only for a specific types of situations

Arguments could be made for either. Flexibility is a utility in and of itself while specialized utility designed to do something very well can feel stifling if no other options exist. 

Which is going to be better will depend on context of situation. I personally think your attempt to brand one side of an argument as positive and the other negative is a bad faith question. Would you like to try a different question?

I'm not that active lately, so I'm not too angry about it, but this change looks really horrible :S

If their purpose was trying to make AD more spammy (since they reduced the cast time), why not balance it taking away its ICD too?

It would probably lessen the impact of losing our berserker goes brrrrrr feeling, it's not like we can camp gs and build adrenaline at the same speed of A/A anyway.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, TheBlakeNorn.5732 said:

I'm legit thinking about blowing my money on something else. I feel like

For me the same. Of they will not make this change back in a few day, i will leave this game.

I am still wondering what is wrong in the heads from this balancing team.