[FIXED] The Chilly Chaise removed from wardrobe

Yup, a bug.  It has been removed from the wardrobe on my main account and I just bought one on my second account (seeing this thread reminded me I have never opened it on my 2nd account) but I can not add it to my novelties wardrobe.  clicking the seal gives me the chair but the only options for the chair are to use or destroy.  So it is not registering in the wardrobe.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Well I can confirm we did not intend to take your chairs! I let people know that this is going on so we can figure out what happened and fix it. Sorry about that!

Thanks for the quick support! Looking forward to my ele being able to relax again, you're my hero!

On 6/29/2023 at 8:28 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Well I can confirm we did not intend to take your chairs! I let people know that this is going on so we can figure out what happened and fix it. Sorry about that!

I hope you see this, Chair's name changed to" Oni Lord's Throne".

Still doesn't work.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Oni Lord's Throne displays the correct item for me, not The Chilly Chaise.

Ditto.

On 7/6/2023 at 11:13 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

Quick reminder that the chair is still gone 😶

Indeed it is. 😶

I could use its cooling function right now in this heat. 😄

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

I think this is a situation that they have no way of telling who had it unlocked other than through the wardrobe system.

Nah they should be able to tell as for those of us who it's missing for, it doesn't even show up when we search it in novelties as an item that hasn't been unlocked. Not to mention, every time an unlock gets applied to your account, they do have a system for tracking that data, same as with tracking trades through in-game mail, etc. - Account unlocks are the easiest progress to track as they've restored another item I'd lost in wardrobe in the past some years ago. If you ever got the drop and sold it, they would know - or if you bought it and activated, etc.

On 7/9/2023 at 11:01 AM, stormemperor.3745 said:

I hope you see this, Chair's name changed to" Oni Lord's Throne".

Still doesn't work.

By chair's name changing, he means not in the actual novelty panel, but if you previously set the chilly chaise as your sit which it's been mine on my ele, hovering over it in the little quick novelty selection if it was your active chair, the name shows 'oni lord's throne' but the icon looks like the chilly chaise instead.

11 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

I think this is a situation that they have no way of telling who had it unlocked other than through the wardrobe system.

the /account/novelties api still reports it as unlocked for your account if you owned it, so I don't think they've lost that information. It's just not in the wardrobe anymore right now

• Asuaka.1528 changed the title to [FIXED] The Chilly Chaise removed from wardrobe