EoD "Interlude forward" is not announced in-game

I don't understand why EoD 'Interlude forward' is not announced in-game perhaps with a simple email. A lot of my friends didn't realise the addition of the last part of EoD and that's why I went so far as to give them unintended spoilers. Also there are small clues added to Garenhoff's village that can only be seen after this instance is completed and many not knowing about the previous step will probably miss them.

I highly recommend doing something

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Shows up on the HUD, once the previous chapter is finished.  Kinda hard to miss. 

I missed seeing it there. I found it from the patch notes, but it’s def odd not to have a mail. Even Gorriks recordings had mail. Precedent suggested one should have been sent out for those who don’t visit forums or read announcements.

1 hour ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Aurene suddenly started to talk to me after i finished chapter 18. 

So yeah. Didnt she do that with you? 

Also

Can we talk about how i was missing a cutscene or anything spectaculair in this interlude episode? 

It’s just talky instance to close off the Aurene story. No cutscene. Just a chat, goodbye, exit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I finished Step 18 a while ago on my Warrior and Revenant. Neither one got talked to by Aurene when I logged in with them after the recent patch.

The instance was nothing special or surprising though.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2

On 6/29/2023 at 8:10 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Not sure one can 'close' the HUD.  I know I can't. 

I would not have known that there is a new story part if it wasn't for the patch notes. 

Nothing ingame. No Star. No letter. 

And I was not alone on that. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I would not have known that there is a new story part if it wasn't for the patch notes. 

Nothing ingame. No Star. No letter. 

And I was not alone on that. 

Me too, I only noticed it because I noticed the new entry in the story achievements, I had to go to the story journal and hit Continue this story for Aurene to start talking to me. (And I hadn't done anything sorry related with that character since finishing the last chapter).

I've got Gorriks letter on every character though.

• Like 4

On 6/30/2023 at 4:02 AM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Shows up on the HUD, once the previous chapter is finished.  Kinda hard to miss. 

Unless you finished the last chapter and then switched stories because you needed achievements, which can happen.

• Like 3