Do something about pulls

34 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

First off welcome to the forums. All are welcome in Forum Wars 2. I won't add any comments to pulls at this time since this a welcome post. Don't take it as anything else at this time.

Thanks! Just got off 6 hours of WvW, which included many pullings of people off fortifications. WvW is really something special and I'm happy to be here. I will lay off the forums.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 4:14 AM, Unbound.1370 said:

Thanks! Just got off 6 hours of WvW, which included many pullings of people off fortifications. WvW is really something special and I'm happy to be here. I will lay off the forums.

Don't read that wrong, forum wars 2 is open to all. Post away, just be open to conversations and consider points raised by others to expand the conversation versus just a 'nah you' reply that doesn't add depth to a discussion. 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

So now, there is a Parody about Pulling. The state of control effects...the game...doesn't get any comical than this

Enjoy

Burn, It's about gravity wins lol. As I am always telling people that try and glide on their Warclaws or miss haybales. MIND THE GAP!! lol

• Haha 2

If people actually watched that video, they would see that the creator and friends dies as much to fall damage as their opponents. 🤣

Some people just treat this game like a game, and not some serious competition. Well, meme competitions are always open.

I dunno, it's refreshing to someone on the forums not take dying too seriously. It's like they realize they're not dying irl.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

If people actually watched that video, they would see that the creator and friends dies as much to fall damage as their opponents. 🤣

Some people just treat this game like a game, and not some serious competition. Well, meme competitions are always open.

I dunno, it's refreshing to someone on the forums not take dying too seriously. It's like they realize they're not dying irl.

Maybe Burnfall wants gravity nerfed now?  /shrug

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Luranni.9470 said:

I am actually incapable of landing on a haybale. It Is Known.

lol, the groans I get when calling out haybale practice time. But that said after the first time we had a zerg chase us over the cliff and we watched most of the them go splat, there were less groans about practice jumps. 😉