When was the last time....

Mic.1897

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, SouthPaw.9705 said:

wow, I don't even remember which pet it was...:classic_unsure:

The pet window actually let's you check that out. While it displays charming location for most pets, your starting pet comes with the description " He has been with you as long as you can remember" (or at least something similar in case it's not the same for all pets, which idk).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely I started my charr ranger with a carion devourer and that's a pet I still use to date. The fact that I could start with the carion devourer might even be why I choose charr for my ranger.

And for those that wonder why I use such a pet... I do like the fact that it's ranged and it's AA hit twice, I also do like the fact that's it's reasonably sturdy and I like the fact that it got a ranged poison pulsing aoe. It's not like he doesn't have some points that I find annoying like the skill devourer retreat on which I have no control and I've had many time where I focused on other pets for some reason but, still, this one have always been a favourite of mine (I'd love if he could get some buff, thought).

Unfortunately, my salamander drake is just not as good as other drakes on land. Sootmouth is still pretty great underwater, though. So he has a place in my underwater pet slot pretty much all the time.

I really wish they'd fix the short-range drakes so they can land their breath attack like the long ranged drakes can.