LFG for raids is awful

9 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

You also nicely avoided the rest of my comment and cherry picked one part of it.

At this point this really seems like it's a main theme here. Make a claim -> avoid any response that explains why that claim isn't true -> repeat the false claim again. ""discussion"".

18 hours ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

So is GW2.

No, it's not, as pointed out -for example- here:

On 8/13/2023 at 7:49 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

It might sound this simple, but it's also rather easy to -following your example- slot a trait and then still not be able to provide even 50% of the boon uptime because they can either rely on other traits, chosen gear stats or weapon/utility skills. Do you expect anet to suddenly somehow establish the only correct viable builds to use in order to fit their lfg system?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

At this point this really seems like it's a main theme here. Make a claim -> avoid any response that explains why that claim isn't true -> repeat the false claim again. ""discussion"".

No, it's not, as pointed out -for example- here:

Then we need to nerf the boons , so it's "not needed to bring one to succeed the content" or we need to take in consideration when creating the lfg .

20% quickness for example

Otherwise if the instance scene does not need any change , then "resources" () should be spent to other areas like wvw or pvp . And after 1-2 expansions of 2x strikes ÷ 1 fractal , if you change your mind you can ask the developer

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 7

29 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Then we need to need  the boons , so it's "not needed to bring one to succeed the content" or we need to take in consideration when creating the lfg .

20% quickness for example

Then do all welcome group with no requirement and you will have the lfg you want it take 3 seconds to type then just wait for it to fill and do content.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Then we need to nerf the boons , so it's "not needed to bring one to succeed the content" or we need to take in consideration when creating the lfg .

It already isn't needed to succeed, you can make your group however you want. I also fail to see how that addressed absolutely anything from the post you've quoted.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

It already isn't needed to succeed, you can make your group however you want. I also fail to see how that addressed absolutely anything from the post you've quoted.

"slot a trait and then still not be able to provide even 50% of the boon uptime because they can either rely on other traits, chosen gear stats or weapon/utility skills. Do you expect anet to suddenly somehow establish the only correct viable builds to use in order to fit their lfg system? "

If we nerf the boons  , we dont care if he has the 50% increase boon trait/gear/etc 😛 hat way we can create a lfg , without caring for the boon duration uptime 😛

2 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Then do all welcome group with no requirement and you will have the lfg you want it take 3 seconds to type then just wait for it to fill and do content.

The devs already canceled the "expsansion feature lfg" + majority of the casuals dont care if we have instances + instead of raids we can have SAB 5 for the same money + if you whine that the devs let the instance content die, i will simply link these threads where you didnt took the help .

Its already roua mat.

So only thing the devs can do , is  wait is for you to say the ok with the lfg and loose the "raid selling  aspect" 😛

How many "whales" do you believe , havent got the raid armor ?

How dare you !

• Confused 5

1 hour ago, Mell.4873 said:

Just make an auto que tool and be done with it. It would end all the bickering. 

If people want to use the old tool leave it there for them. 

As have been said before, have you tried the public daily icebrood saga strike?

It would work like that and be dead on arrival.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

As have been said before, have you tried the public daily icebrood saga strike?

It would work like that and be dead on arrival.

Well if people afk there  too... then its all over

That why the "expansion featured lfg " is postponed and only will be as the last option  ...because then is nothing else left .

Whats left is 2x strikes + 1 fractal in every expansion , foever

Whatever we say in forums/reddit , whine about "no raids-dead game in twitch" , or try to get the support of the casual in reddit , will not matter.

The devs will looking forward your answers , when you are ready ...i guess

(sorry i forgot to lighen the mood with a joke :P)

Edit" I forgot something 😛

The chance for rewards (flowers) in CM will still exist and new will be created fpr people to sell in the TP... but ofc if you try to create a mayhem , then "Axes" with "Any last words" will be used instead .... i guess ... i dont know what they think ...

• Confused 6

Edit" I forgot something

The chance for rewards (flowers) in CM will still exist and new will be created for people to sell in the TP , regardles of the results (raids or not raids is the question)... but ofc if "toxic casuals"  try to create a mayhem , then toy "Axes" with "Any last words" will be used instead .... i guess ...

I hope we choose wisely , because silly WoW is using unfairly tactics , and uses content to suppress the GW2 expasnion :

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/11641-This-Week-in-WoW-14-August-2023?page=1

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/11634-Classic-Hardcore-Realms-Go-Live-August-24?page=1

And we must take the fight to those barbarians and teach some civilization 😛

So...plz avoid the "we dont need it , should spent elsewhere" ... we need new technologies to atrract people

• Confused 6

19 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

"slot a trait and then still not be able to provide even 50% of the boon uptime because they can either rely on other traits, chosen gear stats or weapon/utility skills. Do you expect anet to suddenly somehow establish the only correct viable builds to use in order to fit their lfg system? "

If we nerf the boons  , we dont care if he has the 50% increase boon trait/gear/etc 😛 hat way we can create a lfg , without caring for the boon duration uptime 😛

Ah, so in order to implement the lfg someone tried claiming is already possible (did you read the previous posts?), we need to make major changes to make it possible in the first place. No, thanks.

18 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

Just make the "everyone welcome" group and you have to same result as you would have with "auto lfg".

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

One obvious problem with this would be that having two tools would split the playerbase and make it harder to successfully build teams... Any solution would have to be comprehensive enough to be able to sunset the current lfg.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/22/2023 at 1:35 PM, Virdo.1540 said:

Just add words that arent allowed to be put in lfg-system. 
Li, Insights, Kp, Killproof, Ufe & Selling

^people repeating "we can play how we want!" the moment other players play how they want.

Nobody owes you a group, want "everyone welcome" squad? Make it.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2