Discover the Wonders within the Wizard’s Vault in Guild Wars 2: Secrets of the Obscure

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, it's the easy way to measure value of the currency in a direct comparison to the system we currently have. Nothing "obsessive" about it when it's simply something directly related to the change. Wonder when you'll stop dodging and finally respond to the questions asked before though.

again, wizards vault isn't just about mc, yet you people seem to want to only use that as value.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7

Just now, vrauns.3215 said:

again, wizards vault isn't just about mc, yet you people seem to want to only use that as value.

Your inability to respond to any of the question or support any of your claims about the questions being "incorrect" or even "weird" just shows you understand what you said was completely baseless and with that, I think that's enough 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

• ArenaNet Staff

I've been keeping an eye on the discussion and can clarify a couple more things quickly. The Wizard's Vault is not a 1:1 exact copy of the existing system. Our goal is for the Wizard's Vault to build upon the current rewards system, offering you more flexibility when choosing your rewards, and a wide variety of rewards earned through gameplay.

You'll be able to experience it firsthand in less than a week--we're almost there!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 8

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Your inability to respond to any of the question or support any of your claims about the questions being "incorrect" or even "weird" just shows you understand what you said was completely baseless and with that, I think that's enough 🤷‍♂️

i just think you don't like what im saying, you thought i would just agree with you, wrongo.

Edited by vrauns.3215
  • Like 2
  • Confused 7

5 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

i just think you don't like what im saying, you thought i would be just agree with you, wrongo.

You've been asked questions about what you're saying or what you're basing it on and you've responded to none. It has nothing to do with someone liking or disliking what you're saying. It has everything to do with your inability to support your blindly made claims. Daily rewards are directly connected to mc acquisition, daily rewards are replaced with the new system which can still reward mcs. Asking about them isn't any obsession, it's a rather obvious course of action since they are directly related to the changed systems.

And no, when I asked you questions, I didn't expect you to somehow "just agree with me", I expected you to support your stance in any way which you're clearly -and at this point knowingly- unable to do. So... wrongo indeed. 😄

Edited by Sobx.1758
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I've been keeping an eye on the discussion and can clarify a couple more things quickly. The Wizard's Vault is not a 1:1 exact copy of the existing system. Our goal is for the Wizard's Vault to build upon the current rewards system, offering you more flexibility when choosing your rewards, and a wide variety of rewards earned through gameplay.

You'll be able to experience it firsthand in less than a week--we're almost there!

I take it that value-wise we either lose nothing or we gain more thanks to the ability to choose the rewards. That's exactly the answer most of us wanted. Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

5 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You've been asked questions about what you're saying or what you're basing it on and you've responded to none. It has nothing to do with someone liking or disliking what you're saying. It has everything to do with your inability to support your blindly made claims. Daily rewards are directly connected to mc acquisition, daily rewards are replaced with the new system which can still reward mcs. Asking about them isn't any obsession, it's a rather obvious course of action since they are directly related to the changed systems.

And no, when I asked you questions, I didn't expect you to somehow "just agree with me", I excepted you to support your stance in any way which you're clearly -and at this point knowingly- unable to do. So... wrongo indeed. 😄

I already said why the persons question was incorrect, he asked what 5 aa is worth, like it's the only aa we can get for one day and you came in and said "you didnt answer the question" or anet. you wernt even involved in our discussion earlier in the thread yet you come at me like i made it up out of thin air.

Edited by vrauns.3215
  • Like 3
  • Confused 6

1 minute ago, vrauns.3215 said:

I already said why the persons question was incorrect, he asked what 5 aa is worth, like it's the only aa we can get for one day and you came in and said "you didnt answer the question", you wernt even involved in our discussion earlier in the thread yet you come at me like i made it up out of thin air.

Asking "how much 5 aa is worth" has nothing to do how many we can get. If you're asked "how much is 1 dollar worth", nobody suggests you can't get more dollars. The question asked isn't in any way incorrect, your understanding of what is beeing asked is though.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

Hace 10 minutos, Rubi Bayer.8493 dijo:

He estado atento a la discusión y puedo aclarar un par de cosas más rápidamente. Wizard's Vault no es una copia exacta 1:1 del sistema existente. Nuestro objetivo es que Wizard's Vault se base en el sistema de recompensas actual, ofreciéndole más flexibilidad al elegir sus recompensas y una amplia variedad de recompensas obtenidas a través del juego.

Podrás experimentarlo de primera mano en menos de una semana. ¡Ya casi llegamos!

It does not reassure anything, right now there is a massive purchase of mystical coins that is increasing the price and I do not have an ounce of faith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

what may be worth it to me, isn't worth it to everyone.

People asked about the prices of the rewards, not your "subjective worth of them". Not sure what's the issue with inderstanding that?

Anyways, based on the last Rubi post it seems we won't know until the release. 😄

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

I would be 6 days away from getting my 28th Day Daily Login reward, am I going to miss out on my 7 Clovers and +Gold Find when this expansion is released or would there be some sort of compensation system for people that were close to the 28th Day Login?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

no, they only asked the price of mc and legendary stuff, what about the other stuff.

What's the difference if they ask about other stuff? Will you suddenly be able to respond? The question is about the value of the new currency, meanwhile you're randomly deciding to sum up "weekly tab" which we all saw on a screenshot and claim this answers anything anyone asked 🤦‍♂️  Oof...

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

you can get them with astral acclaim

My question is would I need to start from scratch or would my login progress be saved and be compensated towards that chest? I don't want to miss out on my big 28 Day chest and start from zero when the system drops.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

And no, when I asked you questions, I didn't expect you to somehow "just agree with me", I expected you to support your stance in any way which you're clearly -and at this point knowingly- unable to do. So... wrongo indeed. 😄

He's more worth ignoring at this point. He doesn't even have a point, and he'll never get to a point of any kind. He's probably just trolling. 😕

I, too, want to know if my paid for (and used to be played #ThanksLongCOVID) alt accounts will be worth anything, but, who knows. Kind of bummed we have to wait until next week to find out if the prices are going to be jank the way they've been for things in the past. I am glad that both the statuette store and this vault thing will have the "exclusives" permanently available, even if at increased prices, because those are both great changes to the FOMO system that really messed with people who couldn't play/pay/RNGesusWentGetRekt at that time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

What's the difference if they ask about other stuff? Will you suddenly be able to respond? The question is about the value of the new currency, meanwhile you're randomly deciding to sum up "weekly tab" which we all saw on a screenshot and claim this answers anything anyone asked 🤦‍♂️  Oof...

theirs a big difference, all you people care about is mc and legendary stuff and claim that those are the only measuring stick for what the value of astral acclaim is, you just don't understand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

13 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

People asked about the prices of the rewards, not your "subjective worth of them". Not sure what's the issue with inderstanding that?

Anyways, based on the last Rubi post it seems we won't know until the release. 😄

funny how you keep saying price of the rewards yet it's only been about mc and legendary stuff, ok buddy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

theirs a big difference, all you people care about is mc and legendary stuff and claim that those are the only measuring stick for what the value of astral acclaim is, you just don't understand.

Cool, so to repeat the question you yourself quoted: what can we buy for 5 aa? Give me the prices, ty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

funny how you keep saying price of the rewards yet it's only been about mc and legendary stuff, ok buddy.

You literally quoted this as the question when I initially asked you why you're adding weekly aa as if it responds to anything:

58 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

people keep saying "what can i buy with 5 daily login astral acclaim, i said you get 240 for doing weekly tasks.

There's nothing about mc or legendaries in that question.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2