Supply Drop Cape Voucher Question

You can see a full list of the capes included here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Cape_Voucher

These vouchers are always limited to gem store direct-sale items, not ones in bundles, black lion chests, in-game rewards and other sources and usually exclude the most recent gem store additions of that type. Sometimes the older vouchers are updated when they're made available again, but not always. If anyone wants specific skins (or is trying to decide if they want the voucher at all) I stronly recommend checking the Wiki first and not assuming it will contain anything not listed there.

• Like 3

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi all, I got curious about this and went looking for answers. Next Tuesday's game update (SotO launch day!) will include an update to vouchers and the items listed below will be added to the choices. While Artisan Zharra's cape is not included, I thought you would still find this preview interesting so I went ahead and shared it anyway: 

• Energized Luxon Hunter's weapon skins
  • Repurposed Drill Leveler, Xunlai Deep Mining Hand Drill, Xunlai Nephrite Crusher
  • Eagle Eye weapon skins
  • Officer's Remnant weapon skins
  • Draketalon Cleaver, Draketalon Partisan, Draketalon Culverin
  • Dragonbone weapon skins
  • Windswept Blade, Windswept Mace, Windswept Scepter, Windswept Pistol
  • Zephyrite Shawl
  • Watchwork weapon skins
  • Chained weapon skins
  • Harvest's Grin, Pale Light's Companions, Nightmare Splitter
  • Call of Cheer, Greatcracker's Legend, Silent Forest's Bell
  • Snowdrift weapon skins
  • Lucky Envelope (focus skin), First Night's Spark, Moon Rabbit's Guidance
  • Fireworks weapon skins
  • Lucky Rabbit Lantern, Lucky Great Rabbit Lantern
  • Swaggering Cape
  • Equinox Wings Glider, Exotic Wings Backpack
  • Fire Bloom Tattoo Legs, Fire Bloom Tattoo Chest
  • Bestial Tide Tattoo Legs, Bestial Tide Tattoo Chest
  • Serpentine Tattoo Legs, Serpentine Tattoo Chest
  • Etched Porcelain Greatsword
  • Voidflame Assassin Dagger
  • Collapsing Star weapon skins
  • Rebel Short Boots, Rebel Long Boots
  • Equinox Outfit

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

4 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi all, I got curious about this and went looking for answers. Next Tuesday's game update (SotO launch day!) will include an update to vouchers and the items listed below will be added to the choices. While Artisan Zharra's cape is not included, I thought you would still find this preview interesting so I went ahead and shared it anyway: 

• <snip>

That would have been nice to share before the cape selection was released, or at least a note stating the offerings would be updated. 😞

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

• Repurposed Drill Leveler, Xunlai Deep Mining Hand Drill, Xunlai Nephrite Crusher
  • Eagle Eye weapon skins
  • Zephyrite Shawl
  • Watchwork weapon skins
  • Chained weapon skins
  • Snowdrift weapon skins
  • Fireworks weapon skins
  • Swaggering Cape
  • Equinox Outfit

Thank you Ruby for sharing that 🙂

but I surprised to find non gemstore items in that list, where those vouchers not only for gemstore items? Is it a new change? Or is that actually the wardrobe unlock list? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

That would have been nice to share before the cape selection was released, or at least a note stating the offerings would be updated. 😞

True, it's better to have that info now than never, but it's still a bit late. After quick skim through the list, it seems the only cape there is swaggering cape and I think that one is already selectable. As it was just a quick skim, I might be wrong, but it seems the cape selection wasn't really affected here.

• ArenaNet Staff
3 hours ago, jokke.6239 said:

How will an outfit and armor be added?

Wasn't the vouchers for non outfit and armor items?

What voucher will include this?

I know this thread was specific to capes but since I had the information on all vouchers I thought I'd go ahead and sneak you an advance look at everything. (Don't tell anyone I did that. 😛 )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I know this thread was specific to capes but since I had the information on all vouchers I thought I'd go ahead and sneak you an advance look at everything. (Don't tell anyone I did that. 😛 )

Yeah i got a bit confused

Thx 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 1:22 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

• Eagle Eye weapon skins
  • Zephyrite Shawl
  • Watchwork weapon skins
  • Chained weapon skins
  • Snowdrift weapon skins
  • Fireworks weapon skins
  • Swaggering Cape
  • Equinox Outfit

This would have been nice to know before I actually used mine last Tuesday. Now I lost the opportunity of getting one of the newer skins, and that's unfair -_-

Edited by Montu.5139
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, Montu.5139 said:

This would have been nice to know before I actually used mine last Tuesday. Now I lost the opportunity of getting one of the newer skins, and that's unfair -_-

You can try contacting customer support and see if they can remove the skin and give you back the voucher. I'm not sure if it's possible, but you can try.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, Montu.5139 said:

If you're talking about cape voucher, read the whole list and take a note how many "cape" things it contains. Pretty sure the Swaggering one was already available, I'm not sure you lost any choices in this case.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 7:27 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

If you're talking about cape voucher, read the whole list and take a note how many "cape" things it contains. Pretty sure the Swaggering one was already available, I'm not sure you lost any choices in this case.

Montu.5139 : the swaggering cape was already available, the other 2(3) back items skins are also not Black lions skins, so it appears that the list provided by Rubi also includes updates to the Guaranteed Wardrobe unlock list.
so worry not, you havent missed out of anything new with the Black lions Cape Voucher from the first week, and when the Black lion Backpack and Glider Combo Voucher drops on tuesday, it will now include the Equinox Wings Glider, Exotic Wings Backpack.

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1