Laurels are now completely broken

42 minutes ago, gkoogz.3089 said:

Now that laurels complete for Astral Acclaim with all the other better rewards, laurels are now UNACHIEVABLE.

Your choice of valuing other rewards higher than laurels doesn't make laurels in any way unachievable or broken.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, gkoogz.3089 said:

With the old  daily login reward, laurels were a currency tied to days logged in. AKA reward just for playing.

Now that laurels complete for Astral Acclaim with all the other better rewards, laurels are now UNACHIEVABLE.

TRASH. COMPLETELY POORLY DESIGNED TRASH. TRASH. SHAME. SHAME.

Op is being sarcastic.  Of course OP won't also address the problems with the expansion itself, so he makes a strawman argument.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

You can get 5 more in a 28 day cycle than you previously could, and it takes less than a quarter of the potential AA you  can make in that time. Seems fine to me.

Edit: and that's not even taking the "Special" category into account, assuming we're getting a similar amount available every "season" it's even less of a percentage. The only "issue" is that you have to play the game for your laurels now. Seems fine to me as well.

Another edit: Oops, I accidentally did price/availability calculations for mystic clovers instead of laurels. Laurels are even cheaper though and you get get many more now, 190 per 28 day cycle. Restricting yourself to what used to be 55 per cycle takes only 150 AA which is peanuts..

If anything, instead of completely broken, availability of laurels has been enormously buffed.

Edited by Manasa Devi.7958
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

I feel like most of the people complaing hard about the Wizard's Vault, are people with multiple accounts who are salty about having to play content to make their gold

Well good thing then if that's the case.

I like that I can choose ascended gear for my 2nd and 3rd account with the astral currency.
I may miss the login mystic coins though, not the laurels.