Given Soto partial release, do you feel Anet should communicate more?

Given Soto partial release, do you feel Anet should communicate more?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Given Soto partial release, do you feel Anet should communicate more?

• Yes, our feedback should be commented on regularly.
    • No, they owe us nothing.
    • I don't care.

illed with soul crushing chat scenes of 5 girlboss women

but jokes asaide if you think about it for a while: 

Leders of Cantha :

Monarchy of country : Empress Ihn

Main Scientist: Yu Joon

Politic Advisor: Navan

Main Diplomat: Ayumi

Security Officers Captain Cho Min + Officer Mizuki

Leders of Aetherblades:

First Mate of the Aetherblades : Ankka

"Capitan" of Aerherblades: Mai Trin 

Old main scientist: Scarlet Briar

Male Leaders:

Chaotic Good: Chul-Moo (villain)

Lawfull Evil:  Li Ha-Eung (villain)

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It would have been nice to have elaborated about the relic changes.  'Not all of the rune effects will be made into relics,' is very different from actually saying that none of the summoning effects, or stat conversion effects will transition to relics.  It wasn't a few odd individual effects that didn't make the cut, it was all of specific types of effects.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I think they should but I also think that no matter what they may say, they will face a huge uproar from upset players, simply because SoTO's release was very underwhelming. The amount of bugs that were critical (such as skyscale not working, bugged metas blocking progress on story, a bunch of relics not working, etc. ) left a bad taste in our mouths in my opinion, and the bad taste still lingers.

Not to mention that they consider the vague blog posts the same as "more communication" .. so in their eyes they might have been "communicating more". I think that they should really think better about the 7 C's of how to do communication properly before they decide to release another blog post. The 7 C's stand for clear, correct, complete, concrete, concise, considerate and courteous. What we usually get is usually prolix, verbose, unclear, incomplete posts.

Edited by leila.7962
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

It would have been nice to have elaborated about the relic changes.  'Not all of the rune effects will be made into relics,' is very different from actually saying that none of the summoning effects, or stat conversion effects will transition to relics.  It wasn't a few odd individual effects that didn't make the cut, it was all of specific types of effects.

No kitten; the same thing with the daily login rewards. It took an entire uproar of people to complain about broken content for them to realize that 3 mandatory objectives without any choice was a bad idea. And even then they are only going to give you a single extra choice...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1