Thief invisible...

Tanuki.4603

1 minute ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Imagine if getting a single usable skill that in most cases does little to no damage every 17-21 seconds was your core mechanic. Oh god. ☠️

True, but lemme sharpen your equivalency. It's like if pets dealt insane damage and had insane AI, then due to whining the insane damage and AI were removed, but people keep whining because having a pet out doesn't cause damage over time to the ranger despite their kit being built around the pet, and they really think the pet being out should come with more drawbacks because...idk sometimes it knocks you down or something.

Truuuu but nobody wants to suggest rebalancing that lets thieves play. It's almost all sweetly-worded "please kill the class, I don't like it" despite there being direct answers to dealing with it.

If they wanna redesign thief, go for it. I am willing to bet gold that if the result is usuable the same people would be peddling the "darn thieves" argument adapted to whatever other shenanigan they get up to. 

I agree with you that majority of the people want this class gone and I admit, I wouldnt seek thief with teary eyes and a candle in hand if it got deleted either. BUT. I am not one of those whiners who keep on whining even though whats on the table is perfectly reasonable. Losing can be as fun as winning.

Refresh the page. I edited my comment before you posted this. I told that steal mechanic should be reworked (untouched in core, reworked for daredevil and DE. Specter's is already unique). Also dont be so hasty on 30 second class mechanic. If you think about it pets dont do anything other than a single beast skill which is unreliable and useless in %99 in most pets unless its a smokescale (ah yes... stealth...). So why we are subject to this class mechanic thats usable at every 15 secs (might as well be 30 or more since its useless) when elementalists, mesmers, engineers gets to have 200x buttons to press that offers them so many options? When a class is being letdown for its class mechanics other things has to compensate like weapons and numbers and general mechanics. This paves the way to unhealthy and unbalanceable classes.

Stealth should have always been an option to the classes that had them. Mesmers, rangers, DH, Thief, Engi's. All of these classes should have used the stealth if they wanted to but under certain limitations like slowed %66 percent, not being untargeted etc. But now the majority of the abuse of stealth comes from Thief which sadly gets identified with stealth since its class mechanic is lackluster to the point that I am sure %90 of thieves press to teleport to enemy and not to steal boons/consumables.

I kind of came to terms with it that GW2 is never going to be balanced and/or alive in terms of its PvP/WvW content. I moved on from the game mostly. This post is while insanely funny even for a non-thief but should tell you about the state of things and future of GW2. New players not being able to access these gamemodes. Roaming is rotting and zerg gameplay activitely and inactively (through classes like bunker ele/willbender/thief) promoted which is undermining WvW experience. Sooner or later things will collapse. And while dying is in the natural cycle of any game, it would be sad to see GW2 go WITHOUT reaching its full potential. Thief has the most downplayers of all classes when literally everyone who is not a thief is negatively impacted by its existence. This frustration is building up to the point where even if you guys get a reasonable nerf and thief becomes balanced people will still see you guys rot in the dirt just out of spite. Things are already out of the rail to be honest LOL. So I can also, to a point, understand you guys defending the class since its your last standing.

You should keep in mind that whatever Ranger do gets deleted in the next 2 balance patches. Unmatched by any other class in that sense. How can you justify my experience then? Why should my class be the only one thats being actively balanced (not a bad thing, balance, I welcome it. But its only us thats being balanced that makes me frustrated).

• Confused 3

14 minutes ago, MalekithDG.6124 said:

Shouldnt be designed like this in the first place. ANET made it so that stealth was thiefs core mechanic (even though it isnt, it is the steal mechanic that identifies with THIEF". So nerfing stealth becomes awfully personal to thieves... Its almost as if pets dealt insane damage and had insane AI people's whining about ranger pets would be personal against rangers. 

This class is long over due for reworking. Steal mechanic needs to be extended to provide thiefs with more gameplay options and stealth should (From every class that has access to it ) needs to be slowly deleted or atleast stay as an option only and not game plan. 

Nerfing Stealth isn't personal to thieves, its game changing unless you bring up something else, but it's always some clown talking about deleting pistol 5 with no consideration about anything around that. 

I don't care about the invisibility unless it's for map travel, I wouldn't be butt hurt like you are if that was taken out as long some form of stealth approach or travel out of combat was still there and the modifiers still kicked off somehow. 

I commented on how ridiculous it is for people to cry around about a mildly annoying aspect of game play and their unwillingness to even bother to counter while asking for an entire classes skill and utility roll out to be scrapped with nothing in return because you can't throw down a circle or even cleave where they should be. Get out of here with that. You're not talking about balance or solving problems, you're talking about wanting special treatment. 

Any normal people here log off from WvW or whatever and think, that dude who stealthed and ran way sure ruined my day? 

Fix some stuff, I'd probably agree to most of it, as long as you're not being a child and saying dumb stuff like scrap pistol 5. I rarely stealth on either of my specter builds, but pistol 5 is a key aspect to keeping my groups up in large fights. What will you replace that with?  

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, kash.9213 said:

Nerfing Stealth isn't personal to thieves, its game changing unless you bring up something else, but it's always some clown talking about deleting pistol 5 with no consideration about anything around that. 

I don't care about the invisibility unless it's for map travel, I wouldn't be butt hurt like you are if that was taken out as long some form of stealth approach or travel out of combat was still there and the modifiers still kicked off somehow. 

I commented on how ridiculous it is for people to cry around about a mildly annoying aspect of game play and their unwillingness to even bother to counter while asking for an entire classes skill and utility roll out to be scrapped with nothing in return because you can't throw down a circle or even cleave where they should be. Get out of here with that. You're not talking about balance or solving problems, you're talking about wanting special treatment. 

Any normal people here log off from WvW or whatever and think, that dude who stealthed and ran way sure ruined my day? 

Fix some stuff, I'd probably agree to most of it, as long as you're not being a child and saying dumb stuff like scrap pistol 5. I rarely stealth on either of my specter builds, but pistol 5 is a key aspect to keeping my groups up in large fights. What will you replace that with?  

Pistol 5 is a loaded skill. You play as specter, I respect. You use pistol 5 to keep your team alive when it is used by others for various reasons. Its an escape tool, engage tool, "stay alive" tool... What doesnt pistol 5 do man? Why is it that it is spammable too?

Of course you want it replaced with something of similar power when its non-existance opens up a hole. No other class are so affected by a single weapon skill LOL. You should go to a dark room with no furnishings and think until you understand how ridiculous your stand is. People like you made it more enjoyable for me to read books and consume other media. I always thought power crazed antagonists are lame. Now I understand they are real. Power truly does make people go insane. You are insane that you think your class deserve a skill like pistol 5. That skill is the most broken, loaded, disgusting skill out there that literally plays the class itself when the fault is on devs in not making thief any more fun and with much options via some other means like class mechanic/weapon diversity.

Imagine painting others as "childs" when you are so attached to a single toy.

And of course nerfing stealth is personal to thief when it reality IT SHOULDNT because thief's class mechanic was never about stealth but stealing. Majority of the stealth output in the game comes from thieves, agree or not, this class now objectively associated itself with stealth. And nobody cares how much stealth gets nerfed as long as it makes thief encounters less one sided. "Counter" there is no counter... Reveal skill doesnt do anything when your mobility is turned up to 11. This class is LOADED. You guys need to be reworked.

Edited by MalekithDG.6124
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, MalekithDG.6124 said:

Pistol 5 is a loaded skill. You play as specter, I respect. You use pistol 5 to keep your team alive when it is used by others for various reasons. Its an escape tool, engage tool, "stay alive" tool... What doesnt pistol 5 do man? Why is it that it is spammable too?

Of course you want it replaced with something of similar power when its non-existance opens up a hole. No other class are so affected by a single weapon skill LOL. You should go to a dark room with no furnishings and think until you understand how ridiculous your stand is.

Actually ur the one sounding ridiculous. Pistol 5 is and 100% should be loaded just as it is, look at pistol 4, if pistol 5 wasn't as loaded and didn't have the great synergy with heartseeker the weapon would be useless.....exactly what ur hoping for. Remove maul from ranger gs, or trueshot from dh longbow, I can think of many skills that if removed would kill the weapon. Maybe u should get off the forums and maybe learn the game and aquire a bit more skill instead of spending all ur time in the forums whining in hopes for free kills on the classes u play.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Actually ur the one sounding ridiculous. Pistol 5 is and 100% should be loaded just as it is, look at pistol 4, if pistol 5 wasn't as loaded and didn't have the great synergy with heartseeker the weapon would be useless.....exactly what ur hoping for. Remove maul from ranger gs, or trueshot from dh longbow, I can think of many skills that if removed would kill the weapon. Maybe u should get off the forums and maybe learn the game and aquire a bit more skill instead of spending all ur time in the forums whining in hopes for free kills on the classes u play.

Removing a skill requires another skill to take place. I am %100 okay with removing maul. Go nuts with ranger GS or even ranger LB if it will mean that OUR PETS WILL BE BUGFIXED INTO OKAY AI. If the weapon, at the end of the day, somewhat usable (as an option) then sure. You can remove maul or LB 2/4. You can even claim our upcoming weapon, mace, as well. If it will mean that other classes will also become balanced.

Im not like you who are so attached to single gamestyle. I dont claim that I deserve anything other than functional class (functional in the sense of no bugs...). Pistol 4 is an interrupt which is very precious. The new pistol 5 could be a damage skill with high damage coefficient or anything you like that is not A SMOKE FIELD AND A CONSTANT BLIND.

Pistol is so quintessential for thieves right now if you think it has no explanation other than P5 being the "real class mechanic" / Overloaded then you are delusional. Which I am sure you are man. I talked with you before on many topics. I am lowkey convinced you are not a downplayer of the class. You are outright delusional.

aquire

Acquire you mean? I will go and do that man if you promise me "u" will "aquire" a dictionary and a textbook.

I was going to write a response but like midway through I'm seeing "ranger pets hardly do anything/ranger is the only actively balanced class" in the same breath as "pistol 5 is the most overloaded skill imaginable, you don't deserve it" and... like, really? Is this a conversation anyone wants to have? There's no mind that can be changed here.

It's pointless.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I was going to write a response but like midway through I'm seeing "ranger pets hardly do anything/ranger is the only actively balanced class" in the same breath as "pistol 5 is the most overloaded skill imaginable, you don't deserve it" and... like, really? Is this a conversation anyone wants to have? There's no mind that can be changed here?

It's pointless.

Shame. I would have enjoyed the response. You are the more reasonable thief player in this topic. I would have talked and/or changed my mind with enough effort. You still have to convince literally every other soul out there about stealth though. Democracy and all... Things cant stay if majority hates it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MalekithDG.6124 said:

Shame. I would have enjoyed the response. You are the more reasonable thief player in this topic. I would have talked and/or changed my mind with enough effort. You still have to convince literally every other soul out there about stealth though. Democracy and all... Things cant stay if majority hates it.

I think part of being reasonable is knowing when to bail on arguments that aren't valuable. I don't think arguing about pistol offhand and telling you what beast skills do across specs is going to help anyone that reads it. Thief has managed to survive 10 years of being what is constantly framed as a game destroying blight, it'll probably survive a few more despite the vitriol. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I think part of being reasonable is knowing when to bail on arguments that aren't valuable. I don't think arguing about pistol offhand and telling you what beast skills do across specs is going to help anyone that reads it. Thief has managed to survive 10 years of being what is constantly framed as a game destroying blight, it'll probably survive a few more despite the vitriol. 

"Surviving" is what its doing, yes, thanks to balance team drinking 1 less coffee than they should have. If you go with the context, context of thief, pistol 5 plays the class. It shows because every single thief player will recoil in hatred as soon as its brought to conversation.

As for pets. In 1 on 1 scenarios they work. In zergs of course they dont because they get cleaved in 1 second. They are also unreliable to work with because when you click your buttons the command takes a while for pet to accomplish the thing you said to it. There is lag. There is also the fact that their pathfinding AI is absolute trash to the point ANET had to introduce Untamed with teleporting pets to be all end all fix. When the fix should have applied to every ranger espec. While I main untamed and play druid more than SB. I see more SB's running around then druid or untamed. It isnt because untamed or druid bad, they are performing specs. But soulbeast gets the advantage of ignoring its class mechanic and rewarded for doing so, yet it can still bring it on if the situation deems it.

This isnt a ranger topic so I dont want to talk too much about it you can come to ranger subforum for that but do you, at some point, thought that (apart from smokescale assault) the pets proved to be a threat for you as a thief?

I wont back down on Ranger getting consistently pushed its back against the wall. It is true, if you play the class you will see. I am not saying its not viable I am saying its options are being butchered into balanced states.

As for loaded skills go there are of course other loaded skills that are CLASS SKILLS like Elixir of Ambition and Dolyak Stance... But you have to think. Do they play the class like P5 plays the thief? Or they merely compliment the class and the class plays its class skills/mechanic?

Ask yourself if you think you can live without pistol equipped on any of your slots then huge respects, I want no nerfs to come into your way, but only your way.

1 hour ago, MalekithDG.6124 said:

Of course you want it replaced with something of similar power when its non-existance opens up a hole. No other class are so affected by a single weapon skill LOL. You should go to a dark room with no furnishings and think until you understand how ridiculous your stand is. People like you made it more enjoyable for me to read books and consume other media. I always thought power crazed antagonists are lame. Now I understand they are real. Power truly does make people go insane. You are insane that you think your class deserve a skill like pistol 5. That skill is the most broken, loaded, disgusting skill out there that literally plays the class itself when the fault is on devs in not making thief any more fun and with much options via some other means like class mechanic/weapon diversity.

And of course nerfing stealth is personal to thief when it reality IT SHOULDNT because thief's class mechanic was never about stealth but stealing. Majority of the stealth output in the game comes from thieves, agree or not, this class now objectively associated itself with stealth. And nobody cares how much stealth gets nerfed as long as it makes thief encounters less one sided. "Counter" there is no counter... Reveal skill doesnt do anything when your mobility is turned up to 11. This class is LOADED. You guys need to be reworked.

Anything using half of all initiative if you're sticking to Trickery traits, isn't getting spammed, even with return traits.

You still haven't shown what you would do with that slot but it looks like you've gone back and cleaned up some of your comments. 

I've given suggestions in the WvW forums about degrading stealth based on proximity among other ideas including allowing partial visibility of the Stealthed players trajectory and others. People aren't hearing that, they want a nerfed class for more easy kills so they don't have to think about their own builds or behavior. If you want to screech about people wanting power, you can miss me with that and self reflect.

The thief's signature class mechanic is Initiative. They're not going to nerf stealth, they'll nerf Initiative again, because crippling certain skills is the majority of feedback they get from people crying about it. 

Edited by kash.9213
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I always edit my comments. Its not particular to this discussion. You can confirm from my profile. Even 1 sentence jokes are edited. For future reference if I posted something and you want to reply wait 10 minutes. Anything from additional ideas to grammar corrections will be applied.

21 minutes ago, kash.9213 said:

I've given suggestions in the WvW forums about degrading stealth based on proximity among other ideas including allowing partial visibility of the Stealthed players trajectory and others. People aren't hearing that, they want a nerfed class for more easy kills so they don't have to think about their own builds or behavior. If you want to screech about people wanting power, you can miss me with that and self reflect.

The thief's signature class mechanic is Initiative and unfortunately. They're not going to nerf stealth, they'll nerf Initiative again, because crippling certain skills is the majority of feedback they get from people crying about it. 

They arent hearing that man. I am hearing you. Personally speaking I just want you guys to accept that with the combination and only with combination of: Mobility, stealth, blind is making the class one sided and uncounterable. I never suggested any initiative nerf, I am not against spammable skills either. If you want your steal mechanic to be expanded as a price please do. I actually wanted thief to get as much stealth as it has now to the point that a class skill can be given to them that grants them 1 minute stealth with superspeed too. I literally dont care. I just want the class to be fightable when they come out of stealth. If they can disengage on whim thats completely fine. Thats ok. Thats balanced. Whats not balanced is they get to do that now but with me in constant blind while it chains into their stealth options so that if I somehow get the upper hand per chance they will still be able escape but with pressure since stealth chains into stealth attacks.

I am not saying stealth shouldnt be used in fights either. You guys have stealth bomb right? Thats 1 stealth right there, get 1 more class skill stealth in exchange of not having a spammable weapon skill thats a pulsing blind aoe.

If you guys lose blind it creates a situation where I can somehow survive your first 15 seconds of initial burst and then maybe have an OK fight. You can have blind as well just not on a pulsing AOE field. Add it to D2 or something... As it is right now it is just very oppressing man.

You can call me a horribly bad player and I would %100 accept. No whining. But so many people whine about thief on the forums and some of them are clearly veterans that makes you think if only thiefs player are good at the game. This isnt reddit, your casual player wont come here to whine. Whoever comes to forums are passionate about the game in some form. Calling them "they only want free kills" is an unjust generalization dont you think? Are we absolutely sure that they are not adapting? Are we absolutely sure that the counters you are listing are indeed working?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

40 minutes ago, MalekithDG.6124 said:

I always edit my comments. Its not particular to this discussion. You can confirm from my profile. Even 1 sentence jokes are edited. For future reference if I posted something and you want to reply wait 10 minutes. Anything from additional ideas to grammar corrections will be applied.

They arent hearing that man. I am hearing you. Personally speaking I just want you guys to accept that with the combination and only with combination of: Mobility, stealth, blind is making the class one sided and uncounterable. I never suggested any initiative nerf, I am not against spammable skills either. If you want your steal mechanic to be expanded as a price please do. I actually wanted thief to get as much stealth as it has now to the point that a class skill can be given to them that grants them 1 minute stealth with superspeed too. I literally dont care. I just want the class to be fightable when they come out of stealth. If they can disengage on whim thats completely fine. Thats ok. Thats balanced. Whats not balanced is they get to do that now but with me in constant blind while it chains into their stealth options so that if I somehow get the upper hand per chance they will still be able escape but with pressure since stealth chains into stealth attacks.

I am not saying stealth shouldnt be used in fights either. You guys have stealth bomb right? Thats 1 stealth right there, get 1 more class skill stealth in exchange of not having a spammable weapon skill thats a pulsing blind aoe.

If you guys lose blind it creates a situation where I can somehow survive your first 15 seconds of initial burst and then maybe have an OK fight. You can have blind as well just not on a pulsing AOE field. Add it to D2 or something... As it is right now it is just very oppressing man.

You can call me a horribly bad player and I would %100 accept. No whining. But so many people whine about thief on the forums and some of them are clearly veterans that makes you think if only thiefs player are good at the game. This isnt reddit, your casual player wont come here to whine. Whoever comes to forums are passionate about the game in some form. Calling them "they only want free kills" is an unjust generalization dont you think? Are we absolutely sure that they are not adapting? Are we absolutely sure that the counters you are listing are indeed working?

Taking the blind out of pistol 5 would be adaptable. Have to remember though that all of these deliberate actions on a thief are the mitigation, which is going to frustrate people because it's deliberate and up front instead of sustained. That's why "mobility" gets tossed into the nerf parade also. Anet might have decided to keep parking the weapon skill blind on the high cost skill thinking that should relegate it some while still having it readily available, but then that unfortunately stacks one skill. The other easy to use weapon skill blind on shortbow 5 was also priced out a bit under similar circumstances. 

Spreading the modifiers on pistol 5 around to other skills and utilities would probably be fine. There would be the danger of stacking another skill, which would likely cost less than 6 initiative not being in that last slot or could end up rendering some pistol focused builds defenseless depending on where those modifiers are moved, but it might work out. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/11/2023 at 9:02 PM, MalekithDG.6124 said:

"Surviving" is what its doing, yes, thanks to balance team drinking 1 less coffee than they should have. If you go with the context, context of thief, pistol 5 plays the class. It shows because every single thief player will recoil in hatred as soon as its brought to conversation.

I don't have a problem with pistol 5 being nerfed. I'm just waiting for what you'd give thief in return, because nerfing a core part of a meta build with no recompense just because you dislike the mechanic is beyond unreasonable. Talk about what you want thief to become, instead of what you want to cut from it, and you might get a more favourable reaction. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

I don't have a problem with pistol 5 being nerfed. I'm just waiting for what you'd give thief in return, because nerfing a core part of a meta build with no recompense just because you dislike the mechanic is beyond unreasonable. Talk about what you want thief to become, instead of what you want to cut from it, and you might get a more favourable reaction. 

Im not angry to the reactions I get in any topic, people can have strongly differing opinions.

Yours is a good reply for example. I never cooked a thief concept in my mind so its kind of hard for me to come up with ideas at this very moment. But I really think whatever they wanted to achieve with thief's steal mechanic was not it. Keep what you have right on F1 now and have a F2, F3 and F4. The ideas can be talked here. But whatever we are going to do with the steal mechanic has to justify SOME nerf on P5. Kash, for example, coined the idea that the components of P5 could be moved to other skills. Which is fair. I am okay to try. I want pistol (or any weapon for that matter) to exist as an option and not play the class itself. This is pretty important. People always tell me that "but ranger has LB/GS as overused too!" Yes you are right but none of these weapons plays the ranger. I dont use either of these man lol. I run with sword+warhorn and hammer on back hand and occasionally if I really need a defense I slot in GS instead of hammer. If I need more mobility I slot in staff etc. etc. My options are there and they are being used. But every single thief out there has offhand pistol at either front or back set of their weapons. Which is pretty acceptable, if its meta, use it but we all know it isnt because they want an interrupt or they want a second damage skill or whatnot. Its because to abuse(there is no alternative word comes to mind, sorry) P5 for whatever reason (mainly because, for thief, it does all: Engage, escape, pressure tool).

I can let go of GS2/4 or LB2, without getting anything of equal power in return, It will probably suck but not unplayable. Can you?

This is rhetoric question. I dont expect you guys to get your P5 deleted. I just wish more of you could be okay with idea of opening P5 up for a balance discussion. Im not even asking for a stealth or mobility nerf here mind you, you can get a F2 or a class skill with equally strong and lasting stealth but not with blind. Daredevil itself for example are heavily fell out of its theme. Daredevil does no frontlining, neither it uses its signature weapon staff. It somehow accustomed itself with a certain dodge trait (we all know which one) as its mechanic. Go and tell me that it isnt lame. Engineer got a shiny robot to control what you guys got? Just because ANET isnt doing their job, player base shouldnt suffer the oppressive power of thief stemming from ANET's "oh man we fail to make thief fun, optionful and engaging for both parties what do we do? Just... just let them be and have their way" approach.

It is so funny that even in the number of weapons classes get access to thief seems to have pulled shortest stick... At least engi has kits... Everything about this class screams to me, much like ranger, "anet forgot us". But somehow... somehow... in a way that is flourishing.

On 10/11/2023 at 3:06 PM, MalekithDG.6124 said:

Pistol 5? Wut? It's a smoke field and I'm confused here. U mean sc/p #3? Or just 5 for stealth fields?

On 10/12/2023 at 10:10 PM, MalekithDG.6124 said:

It is so funny that even in the number of weapons classes get access to thief seems to have pulled shortest stick... At least engi has kits... Everything about this class screams to me, much like ranger, "anet forgot us". But somehow... somehow... in a way that is flourishing

Because its likely Anet consider the other 2 enviroments. 

And basing nerfs off WvWvW alone would be a strange move, espically when it's strength is only in a part of WvWvW that its not rly built for, WvWvW is susposed to be large scale pvp, which thief ain't great in. Its just good at killing solo runners. 

Deleting its role in spvp for that is prolly not deemed to be a priority hence lack of changes. 

On 10/7/2023 at 9:33 PM, Fueki.4753 said:

Many people hate Stealth in this game, especially on Thief, and voiced their opinion on the forums. But Arenanet did not respond to their wishes.

My best advice is to just auto-attack, while you move on. Don't try to fight them, it's not worth the effort.

Tbh this is why I enjoy killing people on thief using minimal stealth. Takes away the whole excuse. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

Tbh this is why I enjoy killing people on thief using minimal stealth. Takes away the whole excuse. 

I hardly use Stealth on my Thief either.

And when I use Shadow Refuge, I only use it to bypass unwanted combat in PvE or to open chests undisturbed.

I don't think I ever used Stealth for combat, outside of testing the Stealth attacks a couple of times, when the game was new.

• Like 1

Lol. 

Stealth has always been a class mechsnic in every mmorpg including pvp based one's, so how do u play the same way every others managed, anet has one of the most strict Stealth mechanics avaliable. 

WvWvW isn't realistically balanced on 1v1s, as its a large scale pvp map and even in 1v1s DEs Stealth has already been nerfed. 

Seems wild people want thief absolutely hamstringed to being worthless while not even strong at the intended purpose of the game mode. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

On 10/23/2023 at 2:40 AM, Puck.3697 said:

Lol. 

Stealth has always been a class mechsnic in every mmorpg including pvp based one's, so how do u play the same way every others managed, anet has one of the most strict Stealth mechanics avaliable

WvWvW isn't realistically balanced on 1v1s, as its a large scale pvp map and even in 1v1s DEs Stealth has already been nerfed. 

Seems wild people want thief absolutely hamstringed to being worthless while not even strong at the intended purpose of the game mode. 

yeah ok

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6