Amount of 250 or 250+ LI or KP groups in LFG for daily strikes is getting silly

5 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

Is there a way to get LI out of the wallet to actually show them?

No , only if you have "old" Li from before the patch where they are wallet bound. 

You can use https://killproof.me/ to show off your account achiev , Li , Kp's etc , just use the code at the end of the url , and if you use arcdps addon killproof you can see and be seen ingame for the numbers of kp/Li you have.

you need an API key from gw 2 official site to list in

Edited by zeyeti.8347

4 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

No way, I don’t give websites insight to my possessions. Quite are questionable request, if you can only show it if you did raids years ago 🤔

I can understand that , but it's just a link to your account possessions , i used it for quite a long time and didn't get any problems.

Indeed it's questionnable because Li were stackable in the material storage , so they didn't took any space , but you can still keep some Kp's from bosses who can count for like 5-10 Li worth each.

Anyway ppl will always find a way to "filter" their own group/squad.

Best way to do these contents are still having a static or a guild who is focused on it , you take no time to sort your group of and everybody knows what to do.

Edited by zeyeti.8347

9 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

you can still keep some Kp's from bosses who can count for like 5-10 Li worth each.

In fact I don't like the attitude: an elite request, to avoid the only difficulty in strike: some newbies.

Make strikes and raids more challenging: drop KPs requests (not KP items) 😉

But as that doesn't exist: we have to ignore each other. I play only with people I know or that doesn't request KP, they have to wait longer to fill their party. There more people boycott KP, the longer they have to wait. 😉

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Confused 4

Just now, Dayra.7405 said:

In fact I don't like the attitude: an elite request, to avoid the only difficulty in strike: some newbies.

Make strikes and raids more chalenging: drop KPs 😉

Strikes actually drop kp's , the chest from the cm is your kp , i know seeing a precursor possible drop in it is quite tempting 

4 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

Make strikes and raids more challenging: drop KPs requests (not KP items) 😉

But as that doesn't exist: we have to ignore each other. I play only with people I know or that doesn't request KP, they have to wait longer to fill their party. There more people boykitt KP, the longer they hhabve to wait. 😉

You are free to do as you please.

Your assumption that players will stop trying to organize around a skill level they feel comfortable with dying out, that is unrealistic (given it was happening even before raids or LI or KP).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Holmindeboks.3490 said:

The so self called elitists ruin their own content with this practise. They should welcome new players because more ppl will play, anet sees a reason to create more new content. But they are just stew pitt. Also the elitists want an challange but here they destroy their challange with asking other high dps. 
Ridiculous that these kind of players ruin content. And they just say create your own group. Imagine a player starting new/fresh on strikes or raids. This wont happen without a guild. There should be a ingame report option for elitists. For low effort fights. 

its always about the dps. But dps numbers are much higher now. Ppl should get a chance to prove themself first. 

as the person said. Battle 2,5 minutes vs 48 seconds. This time is so less. 

Seems like someone wasn't allowed into a group for not having experience. People are entitled to play the way they want, if they don't want to carry it's up to them. I've done enough pug trainings to know the difference between people with no experience, people with a few clears and the "250LI" people.

In Strikes it's often 5-10 more minutes to clear the boss, in Raids the difference is wipes. People ask for KP, because they don't want to wipe 2 times on Gorseval, because 2-3 "everyone welcome" DPS deals the same amount of damage as a person who has even a bit of experience.

Here's an anonymous log of a Kaineng Overlook run from a few months back I joined as Heal Mech, no KP requirement, everyone welcome: Anonymous Log
Here's another log, not anonymous this time, Kaineng Overlook from earlier this week for my weekly EoD Strike FC, this was still a no KP run, but, I left it at that, "AH, XJJ, KO, HT | <roles>": Log
That summarizes why a lot of people ask for KP.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Holmindeboks.3490 said:

The so self called elitists ruin their own content with this practise. They should welcome new players because more ppl will play, anet sees a reason to create more new content. But they are just stew pitt. Also the elitists want an challange but here they destroy their challange with asking other high dps. 
Ridiculous that these kind of players ruin content. And they just say create your own group. Imagine a player starting new/fresh on strikes or raids. This wont happen without a guild. There should be a ingame report option for elitists. For low effort fights. 

its always about the dps. But dps numbers are much higher now. Ppl should get a chance to prove themself first. 

as the person said. Battle 2,5 minutes vs 48 seconds. This time is so less. 

Thanks to You I have finally understood the errors of my ways. From now on I will not care if I spend 20 minutes on a run or 2 hours. I will welcome all 1k dps players, and I will willingfully donate all my loot (if we even manage to kill anything of course) to the freshest sweeting in our run.

Hahahahahahah. I wasn't laughing so hard in days, thank you. Report button, for asking kp to make sure no lazies joins, omegalul.

1 hour ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Seems like someone wasn't allowed into a group for not having experience. People are entitled to play the way they want, if they don't want to carry it's up to them. I've done enough pug trainings to know the difference between people with no experience, people with a few clears and the "250LI" people.

In Strikes it's often 5-10 more minutes to clear the boss, in Raids the difference is wipes. People ask for KP, because they don't want to wipe 2 times on Gorseval, because 2-3 "everyone welcome" DPS deals the same amount of damage as a person who has even a bit of experience.

Here's an anonymous log of a Kaineng Overlook run from a few months back I joined as Heal Mech, no KP requirement, everyone welcome: Anonymous Log
Here's another log, not anonymous this time, Kaineng Overlook from earlier this week for my weekly EoD Strike FC, this was still a no KP run, but, I left it at that, "AH, XJJ, KO, HT | <roles>": Log
That summarizes why a lot of people ask for KP.

Respect for Your patience. KO is long enough even with organized roles, if I would be a top dps as a healer I would flee from the run before even finishing a first phase.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

There are plenty of training discords available and an entire experienced vs unexperienced tabs in the in-game LFG. While I think locking basic group functionality behind a 300g comm tag is stupid, you can put up a group in the in-game group finder without one and have it full in minutes. I've had normal mode strike runs where the group didn't even sort itself- it was just 10 people in a single sub-group. It took a bit but we did it. After gearing, 5 minutes a day on a DPS golem will put you so far above the average player you'll have no problem doing enough DPS to make your groups happy.