I can only lose to invis mechanics in arena pvp and that's a problem

Deadmoose.6594

Do u even play the game? Seems like u spend 80% of ur time in the forums complaining about a mechanic that's been in the game unchanged since release......u honestly don't think ur wasting ur time. The fact many other classes that are not thief have came and gone with many meta builds and a lot being stronger than thief builds on many occasions clearly shows stealth isn't the defact-o I win u lose mechanic u claim it to be. Maybe spend more time getting good at the game and less time trolling threads with meaningless complaining and ud eventually learn to deal with stealth.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Do u even play the game? Seems like u spend 80% of ur time in the forums complaining about a mechanic that's been in the game unchanged since release......u honestly don't think ur wasting ur time. The fact many other classes that are not thief have came and gone with many meta builds and a lot being stronger than thief builds on many occasions clearly shows stealth isn't the defact-o I win u lose mechanic u claim it to be. Mayne spend more time getting good at the game and less time trolling threads with meaningless complaining and ud eventually learn to deal with stealth.

actually I don't think its meaningless at all. it informs the devs of broken mechanics and causes nerfs. gg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Isn't it a good thing that there is at least one thing that hard counter you? Because as it stand when I read your title I think: "If only invisibility counter it then there is clearly a need to nerf his build, he need to be nerfed asap!"

Please help the devs nerf your build by linking it! 🙃

Edited by Dadnir.5038
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Do u even play the game? Seems like u spend 80% of ur time in the forums complaining about a mechanic that's been in the game unchanged since release......u honestly don't think ur wasting ur time. The fact many other classes that are not thief have came and gone with many meta builds and a lot being stronger than thief builds on many occasions clearly shows stealth isn't the defact-o I win u lose mechanic u claim it to be. Maybe spend more time getting good at the game and less time trolling threads with meaningless complaining and ud eventually learn to deal with stealth.

He's tilted af, i played a few games with him, when things dont go his way he starts the chat battle and loses the game. Basically every game thar is not a clean win is lost with him

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I love this guy but my hopes and dreams are shattered that we get one day a break from all the nerfs. 

It's been YEARS. All I want is a balance patch that me makes happy. 

A single good change. JUST ONE! 

THATS ALL I ASK FOR! 🙏

Only if Anet made the game Entertaining, Fun and Enjoyable as his streaming lol

I completely agree with you, Healthy Ennjoyable and Competitivenss is all I want 

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

He's tilted af, i played a few games with him, when things dont go his way he starts the chat battle and loses the game. Basically every game thar is not a clean win is lost with him

I'd have to dig it up but pretty sure you single-handedly ran at a group of 4 iirc and even said so here on the forums last time you called me out. A lot of people confuse being tilted with trying to steer the team in the right direction because they can't handle criticism of any form.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1