Ranger 5 second stun needs to go

Deadmoose.6594

19 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Its op, ranger itself is still op. Also, healing through shroud damage in a downstate with a pet is super op too.

Top broken stuff in pvp right now:

Invis mechanics

Rangers

Warriors

Don't lump bladescum and berderpa in with Warrior.

Call them by their description, because it is not Warrior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Lmao u again..... all u do moose is come onto the forums and call literally every class, skill or mechanic that challenges u or causes u any issues op and broken. At this point ur either trolling or severely off balanced lol, if we're up to u every class be a free kill for ur classes causing even far worse balance than we currently have which would lead to a even faster decline in pvp population. Eventually ud have to move onto another game and complain about everything thats beating u there to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Every class rn got something hard broken against other classes xd. Warrior got immune to power dps plus dmg= heal Spam. Or Aegis heal Spam. While Ranger get stealth plus superspeed and Dodge Spam. While mesmer got Aegis plus invulnerability plus Blocks and maybe also blinds Spam. Thief got blinds plus stealth plus Port Spam. Catalyst is just absicly boons plus invulns and AoE Spam. Holo is hard dps plus hard blinds and superspeed Spam. And Condi Specter is Just Press 3 Button and Run away Spam. Juuuust Nerf all this kitten and maybe this Game would maybe be in a better state buuut who the hell knows xd

But i gues in reality the only good Thing would be remove Elite Specs.... cause you know they are the reason why classes are this spamy ^^

Edited by Myror.7521

In all seriousness and not having played ranger at all, so I don't know the kit, there seems to be too many stuns and the duration is too long. If you run out of stun breaks you're literally screwed because 3 whole seconds in this meta is enough to burst down anyone with any class/spec/skill level regardless. Especially in arena with only two people, the stuns from some rangers I'm seeing are game enders. Just like thief invis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

In all seriousness and not having played ranger at all, so I don't know the kit

Then we have found the issue, you only play your class and not the ones you complain about being OP.

Just the regular forum complaining, nothing new.

If you think you need to stack one stunbreak for every stun you face then I have to introduce you to the wonderous boon of stability.

For reference I have been eating rangers in 2v2 lately with the the insane amount of stunbreaks that is 2, one of which i pop offensively most times as my engage so effectively 1 stunbreak.

Get your build straight or learn a class that has access to the counters to what annoys you the most.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Its op, ranger itself is still op.

Not even close - l2p

healing through shroud damage in a downstate with a pet is super op too.

What even does this mean? Are you trying to say while shrouded as a reaper and doing damage to a downed state ranger - they are out healing you? '

Invis mechanics

Context? 

Rangers

Warriors

Bruh - ama just say it. You gotta really chill on these posts. Fall back. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Not even close - l2p

been schooled by several rangers lately because the class has 0 downsides.

20 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

What even does this mean? Are you trying to say while shrouded as a reaper and doing damage to a downed state ranger - they are out healing you? '

literally this, you should fact check before you question.

This has already been mentioned.

23 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Context? 

Massive burst damage from invis from classes that can invis. Shouldn't have to mention context. This has also been complained about recently and not just by me.

24 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Bruh - ama just say it. You gotta really chill on these posts. Fall back. 

Enjoy your nerfs. I know I will.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Deadmoose.6594 said:

been schooled by several rangers lately because the class has 0 downsides.

Wrong. On melee ranger they are extremely vulnerable at range. Melee ranger has 3 quick gap closers once they are gone they are on CD and getting burrsted. LB ranger close on them and catch them with bow out instead of GS for example right after a weapon swap, they cant do anything but die lol.

2 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

literally this, you should fact check before you question.

Why would I fact check a statement you made? You made a declaration. Its on you to provide context and proof lmaooo. I asked for clarification. 

3 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Massive burst damage from invis from classes that can invis. Shouldn't have to mention context. This has also been complained about recently and not just by me.

You main a mez. So you dont get to say this. Also - invis is a mechanic that cause noob rage. Its predictable at this point. Which is why even on your mez (with the access to invis that your complaining about) you still are very obviously getting farmed. My context for this is your constant QQ Posts. 

5 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Enjoy your nerfs. I know I will.

I dont know if u noticed but the "nefs" haven't been what they used to and I am very much enjoying it. You just posted ranger is still OP didnt you? (Its not) but after "nerfs" its still viable. Thats called balance. 

Ill enjoy ur posts of you being constantly farmed lmao. 

• Like 1

I'd rather get farmed than use underhanded tactics to win.

I don't like to use invis, which is my choice. I'd rather not beat people that way. I don't like to use moa either, because it feels like a low class way to win. Taking someone out of combat completely and then bursting them down is low class.

Also you deflected completely and didn't address that ranger downstate is op.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2