Please add an unlimited Transmutation Charge to the Wizard's Vault!

Casepb.5104

Bag of Coins has both a limited and unlimited option.  Why not transmutation charges?  Just add an option and make them cost 30 acclaim like the unlimited Bag of Coins.  I know there's many ways to get transmutation charges but what's the harm in adding in another for those that want it?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

27 minutes ago, Casepb.5104 said:

Bag of Coins has both a limited and unlimited option.  Why not transmutation charges?

It has been suggested, many times in threads about transmutation charges, that Anet makes a good bit of bank on them.  If that's the case, then I really don't see them adding an unlimited supply of them to the WV.

• Like 1

As  was already said, they are gem store item so probably not gonna happen, idk why would anyone who play even a little bit have need to buy them but ye.

I would rather have some way to trade them, since I have thousands of them that I will never need cause if the legendary gear. Tome or spirit shard or something like that would be nice, or just golds. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

They kind of are unlimited. Just have little more steps to it. Turn Astral Acclaim into gold bags, turn gold from gold bags into gems, buy charges for gems. What You really ask for is to make them cheaper to get, and with the Wizard Vault introduced they were made cheaper like tenfold already.

As for my personal opinion, form my pov making them even cheaper is not necessery. I am perfectly able to sit on hundret of them, with only having lege weapons and while maintaining ten ascended sets, all with diffrent toons.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/25/2023 at 5:11 PM, Casepb.5104 said:

Bag of Coins has both a limited and unlimited option.  Why not transmutation charges?  Just add an option and make them cost 30 acclaim like the unlimited Bag of Coins.  I know there's many ways to get transmutation charges but what's the harm in adding in another for those that want it?

No

Remove the transmutation system entirely.

Is a skin unlocked in your account?
Then just add it to your equipment. No extra item needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, TwistedAlga.4235 said:

I'd love this. I am always running out of them.

Also, it should have been giftable so that people like the one above me dosen't need or have any use of them 🤣

Ironically, WvW is the easiest way to consistently get transmutation charges and at the same time, probably the game mode where players care less about looks.

Personally, I have a few thousands, I'd love to gift, sell, trade them if I could.

• Confused 1

Make them tradable I want to sell the over 1000 charges I don’t need anymore.

3 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

Is a skin unlocked in your account?
Then just add it to your equipment. No extra item needed.

That's how it is now. 

Spoiler

you just need to gear up to legendary 🙂

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Confused 1

On 10/25/2023 at 5:11 PM, Casepb.5104 said:

Trade gold to gems and then get transmutation charges. While you're at it, check the value difference between that and your proposed price 😄 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Dayra.7405 said:

Make them tradable I want to sell the over 1000 charges I don’t need anymore.

That's how it is now. 

Hide contents

you just need to gear up to legendary 🙂

Yeah I know. I thought it fancy at first but then noticed that legendary equipment itself acts like a skin. You can't put it in the inventory. I noticed that too late, would have focused a different type/class and not the heavy type.
Image a warrior wanting to swap weapons (since he can use quite a lot of them) and having to create your weapon from scratch every time -.- (or you u start micro-managing several equipm. slots).
It's crazy that I have to go back to ascended just to be able to switch out weapons.
I don't always need a rifle, but when I do, I just want to drag the whole thing into a weapon slot and not create it.

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Confused 1