GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Gem store chair idea:
Using a similar mechanic to the teatime chair and street noodles chair (which I love both of):
A chair that has a campfire with a few logs around it for the seat (or maybe just a bench log with 2 seats on one side), where the actions are to roast a marshmallow or roast a sausage, etc. I think it would be great to be able to be out in the wilderness of the maps with friends and be able to sit at a campfire roasting food and treats!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

thank you very much for returning forest archer pack and wandering weapon master cape to the gemstore. snatched em up. 🤗💕

hoping mercenary backpack also makes a return soon. 🙂

and still waiting for cuddly cat mascot outfit to make its debut. 😁

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

"Imperial Wonders Mount Adoption License" and "Imperial Wonders Mount Select License" are missing from the Gem Store. All the other Mount License packs appear to be available but those two are not. Considering that those mounts are directly related to the latest expansion they should be on the store indefinitely. 

Ofcourse nobody from ArenaNet is ever going to read this (or any other post in this thread). Prove me wrong ANet and tell me you are still here and reading this! 😒 

On 4/30/2023 at 9:41 PM, kitemay.1327 said:

an item like the world boss portal device but for rare and or bloodstone  creatures ^^

You do know that you spawn the bloodstone creature while killing normal mobs in the time window of the boss you want in levvis device right?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Levvi's_Device

So there already is an item like that for them and its free.

Edited by Linken.6345

I wish that there had been a version of the Adventurous Cat Outfit without the ears and tail attached. I literally instantly updated and patched my game to go buy it, until I saw the ears/tail were glued on! I love the clothing but not the 'neko' look for my characters personally, so a separate version would've been nice. Oh! Apparently you can disable it. Nevermind. Leaving the rest of my post, though!

In general I'd love more armor skins (or outfits, I guess, but armor skins preferred) that are like casual clothing, or even better, casual clothing with a very slight fantasy twist so it still looks immersive.

Also: more mad science themed stuff!! Labcoats!!!! Please!!!!!

Edited by Oneiroid.9245
  • Confused 1

Hello.

It is just a small post to make a request to add the separate cosmetic of the Adventurous cat outfit.

As I would do it?

It could be in two different ways.

-The first could be a cosmetic for the head that includes ears and tail (for me the best option since you could put another cosmetic on your back).

-The second could be a cosmetic for the head (ears) and another for the backpack (tail). (The bad thing is that you could not put on an additional back skin).

Why add this new cosmetic?

Adding this new cosmetic would make gw2 fashion fans make unique designs and those of us who like to design races thanks to these cosmetics give us one more possibility since there are many cosmetics that help design your own race thanks to cosmetics.

As an improvement, I would suggest that the ears be a little bigger.

I wish you could do this in the future

Update: I would also like to propose a new slot for these cosmetics, such as ears, glowing eye effects, glasses, etc, etc to be able to put on a hat/helmet cosmetic. It would give more creative freedom.

PD: Those of you who don't like this cosmetic can save yourself the laughing and confused emojis, as well as comments that won't add anything to the post.

Edited by chirumiruMagico.3061
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just gonna add this here even though I know it will never happen!

I'd like ANET to unlink the VIP lounge from the PoF upgrade pack. Pretty sure they'd get a lot more people wanting to buy it that way to complete their 'lounge collection'... like myself who refuses to pay 2,400gems for it! Also shocked Evon hasn't monetised Champion's Rest as yet. 

On 5/4/2023 at 11:57 AM, Avenrise.3592 said:

Just gonna add this here even though I know it will never happen!

I'd like ANET to unlink the VIP lounge from the PoF upgrade pack. Pretty sure they'd get a lot more people wanting to buy it that way to complete their 'lounge collection'... like myself who refuses to pay 2,400gems for it! Also shocked Evon hasn't monetised Champion's Rest as yet. 

You do know that is for high lvl spvp players so why should it be sold in the store?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Champion's_Rest

Access to this area is only permitted with

Two week passes are earned through top four placement in Monthly Automated Tournaments or through top 25 placement in a PvP League.

Permanent passes can be earned through winning ArenaNet sponsored community tournaments as well as through the Tournament of Legends.