GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Please give us a multi-seater chair item that is a mad scientist's operating table.

The chair owner is the surgeon and gets a selection of actions to perform, ranging from steepling fingers, yelling at nothing and evil laughter (for when no one else is sat on the chair) to poking, pouring things on, or administering electrical shocks to the patient (unlocked when someone has chosen to also sit on the chair).

The other person who sits on the chair gets put on the table, of course.

Would love to see the Bizarre Beasts licenses back at the gemstore...last was March 2022. Halloween festival could be perfect because of the Mad Realm Warclaw is very spooky themed.

Also for the third time, the Profane armor skin! Still hasn't made an appearance! Last was January 2022.

Edited by Deadmoose.6594
  • Like 1

I look week after week and the old outfits arrive too slowly. Nothing changes. I change outfits with every expansion. Crystal Savant - Zhaitan, Defiant Glass - Maguuma, Dragon's Watch - LVS3, Ancestral - PoF and Astral Scholar - LVS4. As for Icebrood, I start in December, and I would also like to have a nice outfit in line with my tradition. Only the Herald of Aurene, which is the only one available with what interests me. I would like to have Gem Aura outfit for Icebrood.

Is there a possibility for Christmas or sooner to make all outfits be available for sale?

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

• Mirror.3521 changed the title to All outfits available to buy for Christmas or sooner?
1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I don't think they've ever had all the outfits in the gem store together. The nearest to that is when the Black Lion Outfit Voucher is available - that lets you choose any gem store outfit except some of the newest ones.

Maybe i will contact arenanet directly about this? I'm veteran 7 years, i don't see a problem to create such offer for me. I can buy this outfit or voucher any time now, even for more gems than it should be.

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

It costs 630 gems, that's 231g at the current exchange rate, but the exchange rate depends on demand.

You can certainly try contacting Customer Support and asking them to make an exception and allow you to buy one outside of the normal availability. I don't know what they'd say and I don't think it matters how long you've had the game, but the worst that could happen is they say no.

• Thanks 1

I wrote ticket to support and this is what i got:

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team!

We are grateful for your love and support! Sadly, we as Customer Support doesn't have a direct influence in-game. With that being said, we have found that the best way for the Development team to gather and review player feedback and suggestions is through the official forums. We ask and encourage players to post their ideas in our forums: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com

Please post your suggestion in the forum most relevant to the subject at hand. For instance, if you are writing about PvP, post in the PvP sub-forum. If you are making a suggestion about a specific profession, please post in that profession's sub-forum. And if you are writing about the Living World, feel free to post in that sub-forum.

Members of the Development Team read the forums daily, and while they usually cannot respond to individual suggestions, the fact that team members can review those suggestions in a public forum helps them gauge the level of interest in a particular idea, and also allows other players to discuss and offer feedback of their own.

The team looks forward to reviewing your input.

Then here about what i'm concerned: I look week after week and the old outfits arrive too slowly. Nothing changes. I change outfits with every expansion. Crystal Savant - Zhaitan, Defiant Glass - Maguuma, Dragon's Watch - LVS3, Ancestral - PoF and Astral Scholar - LVS4. As for Icebrood, I start in December, and I would also like to have a nice outfit in line with my tradition. Only the Herald of Aurene, which is the only one available with what interests me. I would like to have Gem Aura outfit for Icebrood.
Is there a possibility for Christmas or sooner to make all outfits be available for sale?

Or .... I'm veteran 7 years, i don't see a problem to create such offer for me. I can buy this outfit or Black Lion Outfit Voucher any time now, even for more gems than it should be.
Please consider this Arena net. Story is amazing and i would like to look good for it because it's deserve it. Soon i going buy End of Dragons expansion too. I will really appreciate good news, thanks.

I am very much looking forward to your reply, arena net.

• Confused 3

59 minutes ago, Geronmy.3298 said:

Not too long ago there was an offer on the gemstore, a voucher to exchange for almost any outfit for 525 gems and you could buy as much as you wanted.

Sad i was busy with my skyscale long achiv and missed it -.-.-.-.-.-

And one user added: "You can certainly try contacting Customer Support and asking them to make an exception and allow you to buy one outside of the normal availability. I don't know what they'd say"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Another question for developers. I forgot to mention i have 2x Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock in my bag. Maybe this is good way to exchange it for specific outfit (Gem Aura), not random outfit? + i can pay with gems. I would really apprieciate respond from devs. This is offers what no one do, original offers and that why maybe devs would agree please.

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Sorry for multi message but i found something and would like to ask: From this i can have this set, yes?: Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package (Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)). Doesn't it show up on trading post for gems every Wintersday every year?

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1