GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I suggest making a tab in guild bank with  different share settings so that raids can summon the Doylek for distributing items like tonics.  This tab should have share settings (eg. One item per stack can be taken) for fair distribution.  

An alternative (and perhaps better) is to create "squad boxes" that deployers load with items.  Squad memebed can take a predetermined amount of said item.  

I want my quagan raid and I can't get it if I have to mail each squad member a tonic.  Please enable my shenanigans.  

On 7/12/2023 at 8:53 PM, Linken.6345 said:

The titles and skins for completing all the other variants is not enough?

it has nothing to do with the other variants and titles. Its a suggestion for a new variant that fits the theme of the existing system for gen 3 legendaries and something that I know a ton of players would want and enjoy. 

NEW MOUNT SKINS

New sets of mount skins to accompany the different races we have in GW2. 

E.g. Sylvari - more organic / flowering / tree-ish looking.

Current skins are very beautiful but somehow don’t really fit for people who like to style characters based on their race. 

Thoughts? 

• Like 6

Most likely been mentioned in the thread at least once already, but I'd really really love to be able to get Canach's Backpack as a stand-alone item, since looking at the wiki it was only obtainable two or three times and only as part of bigger sets, all of which I missed by virtue of not having started the game yet (haha). My black-green sylvari Untamed has a very cold back and it would be perfect on him.

Please repurpose the plushy elder dragon accessories as backpacks like we have for baby Aurene, I would pay good money for this. Silly fish plush Ess deserves to be a backpack so we can all see her glory.

...Also even if it's gem-store exclusive, please finally give Laranthir a mini. Man deserves it.

• Like 1

can we buy BL statuettes directly (should be significantly less than BL key because no chance of rare or extra items), so if all we want from a chest is statuettes we can get that. I am not a big fan of the mini game of combining BL chest drops in the mystic forge, and if I'm not doing that I don't need a bunch of grey skimmer pup minis, or a bunch of red dye caniseters, or so on. 

Also there used to be a chance a chest would drop a large number of statuettes at once, and I don't see that in the previews now.

• Thanks 1

Could we see warclaw skins refreshed or at least more added in the shop?  Currently it's been the War-Torn Marauder for the longest time, and two choices from the New Horizons pack, and that's it...the rest of the packs in the shop do not have warclaw skins.  Thanks!

• Like 3

On 10/3/2023 at 1:56 AM, phalaris.5134 said:

NEW MOUNT SKINS

New sets of mount skins to accompany the different races we have in GW2. 

E.g. Sylvari - more organic / flowering / tree-ish looking.

Current skins are very beautiful but somehow don’t really fit for people who like to style characters based on their race. 

Thoughts? 

I know SO many people who are chomping at the bit to throw money at Sylvan-style mount skins. Despite Sylvari-- literal plant people-- being one of the core playable races of the game, there's only 2 mounts that are even remotely plant-themed; the Mordrem Alpha and Primal Spirit, both of which are for jackals and the second is only 'nature' themed in the vaguest possible sense. Some of the finned Canthan Nian-style warclaws can look sorta kelp-like with the right dyes, but even that only works if you squint. This is even weirder as a missed opportunity when considering that Sylvan Hounds are a common sight around the Grove and Caledon Forest, so there's definitely precedent for plant critters that live alongside the Sylvari and strongly resemble them. It's incredibly low-hanging fruit and I know that the demand is definitely there.

The Asura and Norn already have sets via the Inquest and Shiverpeaks packs (and arguably humans do as well if you count the Awakened, Primeval, Mad Realm and Jade Tech skins) but Charr and Sylvari options are weirdly lacking, with each having 1 stand-alone skin that sort of counts. I'd personally love to see them release a full pack for each, and if they want a 'core' human set, maybe a Seraph or Ebon Vanguard armored batch, too, though I don't know if those would sell as well. The Charr ones could be Legion-themed with a rough, iron steampunk armor type of look reminiscent of Iron Legion architecture, and the Sylvari's set could be plant creatures that are designed to match with Sylvan, Nightmare, Toxic, or even Mordrem affiliations depending on what dyes you slap on them. I think both of those would go over REALLY well considering how many bases they'd cover. The charr ones could easily pass for Aetherblade as well if you went for a more brass and blue look for example, so it also covers multiple bases.

Point is: making skins specifically based on the newest expansion is great and all, but I agree 100% that I'd like to see them go back and revisit all the opportunities they missed too. I was REALLY expecting them to do something with LW1 skins during that rerelease for example, and then they just... Didn't, for some reason. For once I was actually hoping for an obvious cash grab, lol.

Edited by Timey.6853
clarifying a small bit
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, willow.8209 said:

can we buy BL statuettes directly (should be significantly less than BL key because no chance of rare or extra items), so if all we want from a chest is statuettes we can get that. I am not a big fan of the mini game of combining BL chest drops in the mystic forge, and if I'm not doing that I don't need a bunch of grey skimmer pup minis, or a bunch of red dye caniseters, or so on. 

Also there used to be a chance a chest would drop a large number of statuettes at once, and I don't see that in the previews now.

So much this.

Also laurels too please. 

Alternatively include enrichments in wizard's vault or reward chests, such as WvW or a vendor that exchanges enrichment for other things other than laurels.

But if we can buy laurels from gem store, that's fine too.

• Like 2

Not a specific item request, but instead a skin category request:

Please rotate the ones with fewer total available skins (especially SKIFFS) through the store's offerings more often.

Skins for some mount types seem to be only occasionally available in the shop, while there are usually multiple options shown for others.

And yes I know the skiff isn't technically a mount, but it more or less functions like one. It never made much sense to me why it wasn't just on the mount selection button instead of the mastery-skill button tbh.

New items request:

Create more skiff (& glider) skins that don't block the forward view with a big sail, effects or other visual obstruction, to allow for easier navigation, thanks. Some get this right, others don't. An Iron Legion styled aircraft carrier 😍 would be an immediate purchase!!  (edit: with the flight deck sized to fit a griffon or skyscale)

Examples: for sails blocking forward view, see Winged Reverie skin or Wolf Raider skin; for sails that DON'T block view, see Trimaran skin.

Edited by Teknomancer.4895
flight deck
  • Like 1

I would love to see Cuddly Cat come back, many people didn't buy it because they didn't know you could use it as a mini skin and have it visible more than Jade Bot functions.

More Warclaw skins, you have very cute tiger-like Griffon skins that would look perfect for Warclaw. There's a demand for cuter skins for this mount, seeing as how many dye their one-and-only fluffy choice a multitude of rainbow and fun colors. Silly and adorable skins wouldn't go amiss, given many of the player base goes into battle in full on goofy attire sometimes, be it maid outfits or magical girl weapons. I would personally love to ride Chauncey von Snuffles III into battle but one can only dream. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1