GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Couple Gemstore item ideas;

* Placeable NPCS for Homesteads - Like you could take any NPC (enemies, animals, named characters, etc) and make them into a decoration kinda NPC to stand around and maybe make some kinda comments when talked to/interacted with. For example, say you're making a sorta Lich looking crypt thing, well you could take undead NPCs (Awaken, Risen, etc) and place them around the area as kinda summoned minions to help decorate the crypt.

* Mistfire Wolf Warclaw Skin - Could even give the Warclaw's Chain Pull a firey spectral glow (like Dragonhunter's Chain on it's Spear of Justice) to match the flames of the Mistfire Wolf. 

* Fern Hound Warclaw Skin - Could even use the Oakheart Grappling Vine texture (from that Okheart Grappling power primarily used in Draconis Mons) and apply that to the Warclaw's Chain Pull.

* Leviathan Bone Skiff Skin - Like a Skiff that incorporates the bones of the Leviathans into it's design. Feels like it could be really fitting with the Kodan's naturalistic (use all parts of the animal) kinda society and could be really fitting for different types of characters (Rangers, Necros, Warriors, tribalistic themes, etc) and go really good with that new Woad Armor set's look.

* Lowland Whisp Jade Bot Skin -

Spoiler

Like the whisps you follow around in Janthir Wilds during the Achievement "Tales of the Lowland Whisps".

Edited by Ultimaistanza.4793

Since it seems we're not getting spear versions of existing BL skin sets could you at least make available the spear skins that already do exist in the game? For example Tormented Spear Skin (currently only 3 available on TP at 526-1000g prices). There's a serious lack of nice spear skins which sucks for those of us who enjoy Fashion Wars but also want to play with the new weapon, really hoping for a lot more options soon, whether it's old skins made available or new ones. 

I really like how you have the option to buy 1,3 or 5 shared inventory slots with discounts for more.  There's a few other items that I think should have this feature.   Build templates, Equipment templates, bag slots, and potentially character slots.    All of these items are ones that you very likely would want to buy more of than the limit of the 25 shared slots.  Even with just the 5 starting character slots you'd need 25 build slots, 30 equip slots, and 45 bag slots to fill them out completely.    Any of these is more than shared slots even without extra character slots which you could get an extra 64 of that's also more than the shared slots.     Another option might be to just add that feature to any item that a player might want to buy more than say 25 of at some point.

New Item Request: Leaf Glider

Description: Using a huge leaf like Link uses in some of the Zelda games

Animation: You can use the Zephyrite Paraglider as the animation for it, possibly. Or use a "holding umbrella" animation for it

1 hour ago, Ghastly.3914 said:

New Item Request: Leaf Glider

Description: Using a huge leaf like Link uses in some of the Zelda games

Animation: You can use the Zephyrite Paraglider as the animation for it, possibly. Or use a "holding umbrella" animation for it

It's not exactly what you wanted, but have you seen this?  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Leaf_Glider

Please bring back the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Peg-Leg_Boots_Skin

Now that there are spears, I want to complete my Captain Ahab cosplay lol. my warrior is so close. I finished reading Moby kitten (lol automoderation) recently (because of BAAEEELLL in elden ring lol) and I loved it. Ahab is the original GAR/hotblooded character.

yea also some whale skins for the mounts or something would be great, also like that other guy said a boat made from leviathan bones. 

----

"Swerve me? The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run. Over unsounded gorges, through the rifled hearts of mountains, under torrents' beds, unerringly I rush! Naught's an obstacle, naught's an angle to the iron way!"

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! **Thus, I give up the spear!**"

Even though his death will not be peaceful, and he knows he will be painfully torn to shreds (tow to pieces), his spirit is unconquered and he shall strike at the whale from the heart of hell.

A lot of people read into moby kitten as some kind of tragedy, but in a "sisyphus must imagine himself happy", "rage against the dying of the light" sort of way, Ahab is the most enlightened and fulfilled character in the book. Well, whether you see it as a a tragedy or a triumph is kind of up to the reader.

Edited by Jujak.5062

On 8/4/2024 at 11:15 AM, Zily.3152 said:

a 9th equipment and build template slot and a 15th bag expansion instead of 14. Also increasing mat increase from 2500 to 3000 and bank tabs from 17 to 20 please 🙂

Thank you arenanet for granting most of these requests and adjusting the others! 🙂 

Requesting a wolf theme skin for warclaw and a glacial feathered raptor skin. Also would like to see the all of the mounts get a bioluminescent skin that fits in theme with the raptor and skyscale ones we currently have (same with lucent). Thank you 🙂

I think homestead skins would be a cool idea and treat like a vip pass.

Like a halloween themed homestead and it equips in its own tab like with skiffs, fishing rod etc.
A cantha themed one
A wintersday themed one
etc.

It can keep the same general layout but the terrain and house changes to fit the theme. Have them cost between 1-2k gems. This would add more creativity to the homesteads 😄

• Like 1

I would love to get Infinite Mad Scientist's Gather Tools Set with the glyphs included. I like its unique aesthetic but it's a letdown that a set sold separately and doesn't have any meaningful glyphs on it.

Edited by Ydeirt.3905

11 minutes ago, Hemi.5267 said:

*The Secrets of the Obscure Expedition Contract will be available for purchase at a later date.

When please? All the others have released, and this is the only one I haven't got yet. 🙂

unknown atm, but you can save boxes now and once it is launched, it will effect all boxes in your inventory/bank

11 hours ago, Zily.3152 said:

unknown atm, but you can save boxes now and once it is launched, it will effect all boxes in your inventory/bank

Wow..that works?? Crazy haha. Ok, time to restrain myself lol.

Please bring back the Brawler's Silk Jacket and the Baggy Cargo Pants!

I need them so badly for my NA account. Ever since having them on my Charr on EU no other skin combo feels as cozy to play with. I'm suffering from lack of cozywear whenever I play on my NA account.

Please bring them back 😄

Edited by Chyro.1462