GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Here is my previous post with some ideas and I've also added some new ones. BTW - A huge TY for bald eagle griffon! I was hoping for no big griffon ears, but at least the pattern is awesome and bald eagle-ish!

I would like to add to my mount ideas: Sylvari fern-hound style mounts made of plants and flowers, spirit mounts like raven glider, and mechanical mounts for asura/charr.

EDIT: THANK YOU for volatile tools!!! ORIGINAL REQUEST: Probably someone has said before but - we need volatile magic gathering tools!!! Speaking of gathering, TY for the glyph system, it is awesome! It would be nice if some glyphs were available via gemstore instead of from BL chest rng.

I would also love some more long-haired hairstyles for humans/norn/sylvari females. the norn have a few good ones, but humans are lacking in that dept.

Finally, would love permanent super adventure boxes of fun and regular boxes of fun. It's sad they only last once.

@alaskasnowgirl.6047 said:Several ideas for gemstore stuff in this post which I will categorize by type (mount, glider, etc.):

Mounts:Unicorn or Pegasus GriffonT-Rex RaptorRaven or Eagle GriffonSuper adventure mountsBaby Wyvern or Dragon Griffon

Glider/backpiece:Superhero cape glider/backpieceVolatile Ley Orb Backpiece (kind of a giant ball of ley energy like we carry during current events stories but as a back-piece).

House within each racial home instance (similar to garden option) that we can unlock with gemstore purchase and decorate using our scribe and chill out alone in.

Eaters similar to candy corn gobbler for excess Heart of Thorns materials like Auric dust.

Fishing pond for home instance similar to garden with account bound chef recipes and maybe some for utilities with healing! (Also related, but not gemstore related but a fishing mini game somewhere in the game would be amazing!!!!!!)

Some other people might already have asked for capes and some stuff probably - don't mean to steal anyone's ideas just adding to them!

I would love to buy the Ringmaster's Hat. That would be awesome. It is not obtainable even through the Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock, according to the wiki. Maybe it is possible to return it to the Gemshop? Also nice would be a version of the Top Hat, but with hairs like the Swaggering Hat has. While I am at it, the Swaggering Hat could return to the shop as well, I haven't bought it yet :-).

Oh, I forgot: Since I made Nevermore recently I discovered that there is currently no way to obtain a raven minipet. What a shame, I would love to buy one for my Nevermore carrying character.

Bookcase or library area for your personal instance to store all those "lore" books that you might want to re-read when you have insomnia such as "Garden of the Gods" , "101 Things the Mordant Crescent Doesn't Want You to Know", etc. =)

Is there a way or is it possible with the current technology to "save" the current gear as outfit? If there is a purchasable outfit slot to save such gear, I'll buy it in an instant. I know, this seems to obsolete the transmutation stones, but if you think about it, it is not if the cost to change this outfit is - for example - 10 TS.