GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I know this has been suggested in the past, but as I have recently bought all the cosmic gathering tools it has struck me how poor the harvesting tool animation is.

The cosmic mining tool is spectacular, the logging tool reasonably good, but the harvesting tool is not up to scratch compared with these two.

Also the "pop" effect of the harvesting animation is surprisingly disorienting - this might be a strange request but it would be nice if it was possible to redo the entire cosmic harvesting tool animation to something different and "smoother" while also being more interesting/unique in the way the mining and logging tools are.

• Branded Sight (Purple Glowing Eyes)

Or would that be Kralk-o-vision?

Anyway, I would like more glowing eye color options than just Red, Green and Blue please.With the current LW story, a 'Purple Glowing Eyes' helm skin of the Branded color of purple would be something I would love.

At the end of a story chapter involving the Pale Tree some time ago, the colors on the screen inverted/altered and it showed my green-colored character with elements of purple, including the Green Glowing Eyes being a wonderful purple color. (I haven't been able to find the screenshot that I took of this scene, unfortunately)

An actual branded helm skin, which adds a bit of sub-surface purple glow breaking through fissures in the skin on the face, would also be something I'd be interested in.

I went on the forums attempting to make a thread about some old gemstore items I can't get, but have always wanted to..., so this is perfect.

1. Mini Golden Pig - the only mini I've ever wanted, yet I can't get it.
  2. Dragon Emblem Shirt, Celebration Hat - one of the coolest things in the game, yetsafdasgasdg

It would be rly cool to see these items be avaliable again, and I would like to know how come they've never been avaliable again.

@Craola.2405 said:I went on the forums attempting to make a thread about some old gemstore items I can't get, but have always wanted to..., so this is perfect.

1. Mini Golden Pig - the only mini I've ever wanted, yet I can't get it.
  2. Dragon Emblem Shirt, Celebration Hat - one of the coolest things in the game, yetsafdasgasdg

It would be rly cool to see these items be avaliable again, and I would like to know how come they've never been avaliable again.

I got that mini recently, think it was with the Chinese New Year Festival I used a mini claim ticket to get it

Please rotate the special items for statuettes and give me the sworn zaishen helm back... soent so much on gems to het the statuettes for that only to learn the helm skin got rotated out... which really has me annoyed over my expenses for an item that suddenly got rotated out...

Still waiting for the chaos gloves. I desperately want them for so many months now. Why are you keeping things out of the gemshop for so long? Atleast rotate faster but it’s frustrating when you missed a sale or item for a few days only and now you have to wait maybe half a year to be able to get it… like atleast rotate it in for 1 day, also why wasn’t it in the guild wars 1 skins rotation? I mean it’s a skin from Gw1 as well qq

Consortium Harvesting SickleMy comment is I would like to see the Consortium Sickle come back for a few days so I can grab one as I missed it in all the commotion of the glyph launch.That said I'd like more of the gathering tools to come back more often. Some of them have not been around for 3 years plus. Why not every 3 months they could make money on it if it were available to sellAlso I have watched videos on all of the Sickles and I find there is a distinct gap. There are several cool picks and axes, but the sickles are seriously lacking or strange for the mostpart.
Consortium has it all. A basic animation that I can watch over and over, fast gathering. Compliments my Watchwork and Molten Axe with a Explosion/Fire/Water element trio

Now that I am sure that this is the right thread, I'll post the same thing I did before!I would really love to see the dervish hood. It's the only piece of armour that would finally finish my look the way it should be. The same way Braham's lone wolf shoulders, on every weight, that would be most amazing :D