GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'll be that person to say this game lacks good looking high heels whether they are boots or shoes. The human wedding dress or noble outfit has some but we have no good armor skin options except maybe phoenix but even they can look like goofy 70's platforms and oddly scaled on Norns.

I don't know how many people would use it. But an it that would do a one for one swap of your legendary weapons. For example, if someone main was a warrior and they had twilight and they wanted to change main to thief and wanted a quip this item would let you switch. But the catch would have to be it keeps the legendary weapon account bound. i think 2000 gem price would be a good price for something like that.

@Golur.2379 said:Hmm, tricky. It' easy enough to think of things that would be useful - but the whole point is that anything available solely from the Gemstore should not be capable of giving an advantage to a player with more RL cash. Personally, I don't want to end up with a game where money talks.

Given that, my two suggestions would both be for the much-ignored (apart from daily harvesting) home instance:

• furnishing / fluff items. There's a great need (in my view...) for at least some placeable basic furniture in the home. Beds, tables, chairs, etc.
  • a large map/globe of Tyria. It could be updated as new Zones are added, and maybe even show which zones you've explored fully.

Love these suggestions, especially the large map/globe thingy. Would be great if you could have one of those in your home instance and see what you explored and getting it uppdated when new stuff is added. Simply would love that

@"Nury.3062" said:Already said it before. Every race's child version as mini (real size). Imagine bringing your cub or salad with you to show him the wilderness and how to survive in Tyria.

Hahaha, LOL at "salad." I'm afraid Sylvari don't have children though. They awake in adult form beneath the Pale Mother. There was a funny line about that during Helloween, in which a human child in Lion's Arch can be heard saying: "I think Sylvari should get candy too, since they don't get to be kids."

Please make a Mad Memories mini that chases and gnaws on an ally's, or the playing character's, legs when stationary and not in combat. When moving for more than a few seconds, it leaps to the player's back to be an ordinary back item.

Oh, and please sell Kormir's top, hands, and feet. The low visibility helmet and bubble-bottom should be optional.

There are many static objects in guildhalls that make using some spaces very difficult. What I'd like to request is a simple object about the size of the of the super rock platform (squared) and the thickness of a stair step that could be used as a floor or ceiling. With that one object I could bypass many of the obstacles I encounter in different halls when decorating providing that it can negate collision while being placed. I would also love to see texture packs for it.

Outfits:

Exalted armor themed outfit, which would go nicely with my new Griffon! (The celestial armor skins are nice but the blue part isn’t dyeable and some of the textures like heavy armor are a bit flat.)

Margonite outfit.Abaddon outfit.Melandru and Kormir also don’t have outfits yet but Melandru might be a bit trickier.The grenth high priest armor I noticed in Arah explorable was really neat and would love for it to be obtainable.More awakened outfits and a Palawa outfit.

Combat tonics:

I love that these are obtainable in game but would love a larger variety. I would even consider getting a special combat tonic pack of things such as:

Largos tonicTengu tonicMargonite which might be difficult as they don’t actually have a gw2 model.Mursaat tonic but we already have an outfit so other than floating wouldn’t be that different.Exalted would be neat but would be a bit awkward on dodge rolls but probably not much more than Kodan.Orrian tonics like the wraith one you get from Arah but would probably not work with weapons.

The alchemical weapon set was really nice so I hope future black lion weapon sets have a similar amount of detail and particle effects.

A non-raid or 9999999999 gold scythe staff skin would be nice but here’s to hoping we get dervish at some point so I can be as annoying as Amalia leaping around like a daredevil and casting spells everywhere!

Decoration packages are nice but I would hate to see them become gem store obtainable when they’re so rarely added in general. Unless they are extremely unique with special interactable options like the fractal console which I would have bought rather than spent the next 10 Years collecting fractal relics for.

And as I mentioned in another thread about mounts, a butterfly skimmer mount skin would be really great for us Mesmer fans. And yes, of course a dragon skin for griffin. Oh, and a tiger for Jackal and MAYBE a golem with a jet pack for a Springer skin.

Would love to see more mount skins in general that really deviate from the original, similar to how the lion griffin skin is still obviously a griffin but different enough to feel new.

The mount packages are nice but some of the skins are just way too similar to other skins aside from very subtle texture or pattern differences. When you randomize the really unique skins like primevil or stardust in with other skins like Springer’s or Skimmers with different fur or scale patterns and the same base model I think it deters some potential buyers that might have been more willing if they weren’t risking gambling for ones that aren’t as unique or would have rather just bought one mount pack with the same theme. (Like a primevil or star theme that probably would have done better as a mount pack of their own.)

@Sanus.3502 said:How about 'tails'? Maybe try it out as tonics similar to halo and horns. Something like Bunny-Butt and Cat-Tail tonics.

Some real horns would be nice instead of the stubby Party city Halloween ones we already had. Horns that look like the newish Springer skin.

Also, as my final suggestion, I know we’re kind of past the wing phase in the gemstore now, but I would love some Smite Thanatos style quadruple wings and matching glider. Similar to the Zephyrite glider but with wings that remain instead of fold up or disappear into little gold ribbons.

As many people love role playing as demonic themed characters with black wings I’m really surprised we haven’t had any big horns yet. At least the data mined winged headpiece looks like something I will want!

Please no more individual purchase incomplete armor sets like the Ascalon candle ones or the Jackal rune ones though. They’re really cool looking and I would love to use them but sometimes wind up not bothering because it’s too challenging finding suitable off pieces. And I take Fashion Wars very seriously!