GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Now that heal warrior exists I can properly roleplay as my guild's drill sergeant yelling and hitting them to motivate them to keep fighting. Because of this I request the following:

1. A riot baton skin for the mace

2. A bugle skin for the warhorn

3. A guidon skin with guild flag appearance for the staff

4. A campaign cover/campaign hat for the head.

• Haha 1

Sorry, there isn't a "gem store" category, but CS suggested I post this request here on the forums.  The shimmering aura cape is a gem store item that so far as I know hasn't been re-offered since it was introduced a few years ago.  Would love to see it back in the store.

That is all.

• Confused 1

Not sure if this is the best place but I would like to see the water bubble glider get a dye option so I could color it any color I want. It would add more value to such an awesome glider.

Item: Water bubble glider

Request: Add dye channel to it

Reason: Easy change and adds more value to the item

On 8/7/2024 at 2:59 AM, Gazrul.3086 said:

Please, PLEASE bring back the Serpentine Tattoos skins.  They can be full price, just bring them back please. It'd be great to be able to buy them on Janthir Wilds launch day. 

Just wanted to support you on this because this skin goes so well with the theme of Janthir Wilds and it's one of my favorite skins in Gw2. Bring back it back Anet, thanks.

• Like 1

Sorry for triple post

New item: Elonian desert dress

Style of outfit: Would like to see a stylish and sexy Elonian garb/dress inspired by Elonian fashion/culture

Inspiration: Ancient egyptian dresses

Category: Outfit

Gemstore Item Return: Lithosol (skimmer skin}

Gemstore Item Return: Regal Moth Skyscale Skin

Thatshaman says Regal Moth Skyscale Skin is coming back in a few weeks but still wanted to request it hehe.

Edited by Ghastly.3914

4 hours ago, Natta.8905 said:

Anyone know when the Fluttering Fairy Jade Bot Skin is in Gem Store?

Use a search engine and type "thatshaman gw2" , that website has a list of future gem store items. The accuracy is very high.

As for the fairy skin, it was there for many weeks a month or two ago :/ after not been on the store for like an entire year.

• Thanks 1

Though unlikely, please please please bring back the Vacation Package one more time before the summer ends (simply because I missed it lol)
That or within this year > < and hopefully don't have to wait til summer 2025 😞

Edited by RigoRHX.7390
  • Sad 1

On 8/11/2024 at 2:44 AM, Gazrul.3086 said:

Also, why isn't there an armour voucher in the store? There's a voucher for every other cosmetics type except for the armour. Please add the armour voucher as well. 

I'm a fan of this suggestion as well as, say gathering tool vouchers and mount vouchers, even if that may be a bit redundant because waiting around for years for individual items is just plain silly to me.  I mean, do they want my money or not?

• Like 2