GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Dear ArenaNet Team,

I would love to see a return of the Maguuma's Mantle Skin, Maguuma's Grasp Skin and Maguuma's Treads Skin. They are awesome for plant-based fashion and their return would be an instant buy fot me. I can't remember when they have been available the last time and the wiki seems to be out of date on that information.

Best regards!

At this point a gemstore update in general? I feel this new expansion hasn't really come with a lot of items to make people like me want to spend our HARD(LY) earned monies. Let alone a good big sale.

Like maybe Janthir Wilds release sales or some items related to it or if nothing prepped yet maybe a celebratory sale? If I recollect, I feel the other expansions had stuff within a week or 2. Besides maybe SOTO (if I recall). 😵‍💫

(but please GW2 gods, don't make me wait till Christmas to get my gritty hands on those stylish shoes!! 😍😌) 😭😭😭

Edited by Mitzuki.7918

- We should eventually get the rest of the Infused Aurora skins.

- Kit skins when? IE BladeSworn's Gun-Saber, Engineer's Flamer and so on. We already have Jade Bot skins, what's the hold up?

- We desperately need more /Emotes, whether on the shop or as part of achievements or side stories.

Edit - Rest of the Synergetics mount skins when? ^_^

Edited by Kunavi.2407
  • Like 1

How about a Boneskinner Helmet Skin? The Woad Armor has me kinda wanting something like a traditional deer skull helmet to go with it, so having one based on the Boneskinner feels like it would be even better. Also, because there's already a resized and retextured Boneskinner head in the way of the Prize of the Boneskinner backpack (linked below) from Bjora Marches, it feels like that could give a good kinda foundation for your design devs to work with (maybe).

Prize of the Boneskinner - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

Can we get a return of the Exalted glider? According to the wiki it's been over 2 years since it's been available, and I'd really like it to finish off my exalted themed character, and because it's a glider only and not glider+backpack, all these vouchers I have don't work for getting it.

I would appreciate if the Rebel Long Boots Skin would be split into 2 separate skins: Long Boots Skin and Pants Skin. I want to be able to wear the long boots with a skirt or mantle please ❤️ The pants clip through a lot of other armors as well...

Besides that I would like the summer skins (tropical and swim wear skins) to return once again before the next season starts. 

There are many skins that could become a great armor set but we still only have some parts of it: Aurora Skins (chest and hands), Aurene (head, shoulders, hands), Shadow of the Dragon (head, shoulder, hands), Maguuma (shoulders, hands, feet), Toxic (shoulders, hands, feet, back), Jackal Rune. . .

Instead of new outfits or armor sets I would like those skins to get counterparts for the missing skins. They could become sets like the Foefire armor skins.