GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@"Dauntliss.8123" said:

@Calanthe.3857 said:I would like to be able to buy songs that can be played on our toy instruments.

go to gw2mb.com and copy and paste a macro to AutoHotKey and just press a key and play the music. its not illegal to use macros for music in GW2.

I know I can do that, but why should I have to go through that complicated process when they can just make a formal game app or in-game interface for songs?

I'm not sure many feel this way, but I'm kind of shy about my purchases in online games. I'm thinking about getting a certain outfit as I really like cold/ice thematically, but I don't really want others to see it. I guess I feel guilty about buying something like that when I know I could put it towards other things. Probably just me, though. :#

Can we have Zodiac Armor back for New Year? Missed it when 1st came out, then didn't see it anymore and eventually stopped playing for quite some time.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zodiac_armor

The same thing with Vine-Touched Destroyer Glider Combo. I didn't even see it in Gemstore myself and I've hoped for Halloween re-release, but it didn't happen.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vine-Touched_Destroyer_Glider_Combo

Also Glacial Glider as a backpack would be nice. Lack of it is the only reason why I didn't buy the Glider or seasonal outfit yet. Would like to have a choice of everything to fit together rather then hiding my backpack because it doesn't fit or forces me to use specific dyes.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glacial_Glider

Guys, there's no point in asking for anything on this thread. They don't read/care about any of it. I mean, for Christ sake they brought back the Bat Wings and Lion and Dragon heads on the Gem Store when nobody here has been asking for these things. Aetherblade Armor sets have been requested for return for 10 months to no avail. The forums, and this thread in particular is just another facet from where they can ignore the player base. Just keep that in mind while your rather fantastic ideas (in my opinion) fall on deaf ears, and will never become reality.

:)

Hello Anet!I have been waiting for two winters now that you bring back the Arctic Explorer Outfit, always making sure I have a minimum of 700 gems so I can buy it the moment you put it back.That outfit is even more perfect since it can be dye'd into a santa costume!Please consider this request, it is really cold out in Tyria this year without one D:

Thank you!

Maybe a cape? I only bring this idea up because it seems like there has been cape development shown with the Banners of Ancient Elona. Also maybe the Elite Templar or Platemail armor as a skin for Heavies, Elite Necrotic or Cabal for Lights, and Elite Studded Leather or Drakescale for Mediums as ideas. a dragon would be a cool griffon skin, riding around on a personal Kuunavang! xD

I’ve stumbled on someone else’s idea in another context, but it hit me instantly that the idea has some real merit. There might (definitely) be some legal wrangles (and perhaps a tax headache or three...) to this one, but I think it has a touch of awesome if Anet pulls it off,. Enough awesome that I could see other major MMORPGs out there cloning it for their own use once anyone pulls it off. (apologies in advance to any accountants)

Sell items in the gem store, and ship them to our door.

The main idea is to sell real world items that people can buy using in-game currency. Take the merchandise page from the website and embed it in the gem store, selling the items for gems. There’s a flat conversion rate between dollars and gems so from at least the payment angle I can see this working. For shipping... UPS/Amazon/DHL/whatever works, although admittedly shipping globally would present a few challenges . Include some buttons, refrigerator magnets, etc as cheap items for younger people to use just to show off their supporter the game...

An alternate something as an extension might be a merchant in a remote location (end of a dungeon, perhaps) that sells a “been here, done this” item or two for gems.

The tax angle though.... what’s the going tax rate on in-game gems? X)

Thoughts, anyone?

I mentioned the permanent extractor device a few weeks ago and it's appeared... could of been something that was already in the pipeline but I like to think our fantastic ideas are seen! :) > @"Dauntliss.8123" said:

Guys, there's no point in asking for anything on this thread. They don't read/care about any of it. I mean, for Christ sake they brought back the Bat Wings and Lion and Dragon heads on the Gem Store when nobody here has been asking for these things. Aetherblade Armor sets have been requested for return for 10 months to no avail. The forums, and this thread in particular is just another facet from where they can ignore the player base. Just keep that in mind while your rather fantastic ideas (in my opinion) fall on deaf ears, and will never become reality.

:)

@"Joeythemad.6732" said:I mentioned the permanent extractor device a few weeks ago and it's appeared... could of been something that was already in the pipeline but I like to think our fantastic ideas are seen! :)

Things like that and the "Key ring" idea have been floating thru forums and reddit for years, and some things people ask for might be coincidences because some things mentioned in forums are seasonal items that already have a set release/return cycle for the year. But all these original ideas and requests for returns from many many people probably will never be attended to, or if so, might become a thing within 3 years.

I would like a bookcase put it in my home instance which could add all the books I've read and bought. It would be better If there is a journal records all my statistics in it. I don't like check them in achievements and the statistics are not all in it. And by the way, where is my house exactly in the home instance? Wish there is one I can decorate it my own.