GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Just now, Witch of Doom.5739 said:

Yeah, I like the style too.  Why don't you post this as a suggestion in the "Gemstore Requests" thread?  They do read that.

Because I'm convinced they don't and that thread is more of a blackhole where suggestions go to die since it's filled to the brim with requests. The mods will move it as they deem appropriate. Until  then, it's immediately visible here and could drum up interest. Other players don't bother checking through that monster  of a thread to see if their suggestion has already been brought up.

• Confused 3

10 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Yeah, that one, along with Anise's actual dress, has been requested since the game came out, really. Sadly, I think we'll get that around when we get the school uniform that was datamined over a decade ago.

I get that, but I'm requesting it regardless on the off-chance they'll actually implement it. I get that it would be difficult for them to create a whole new one outfit for the different character models like charr and asura, but perhaps they can release it as part of an 'NPC' outfit bunldle, where humans get one particular outfit that an NPC already has, charr gets another particular outfit that a charr npc already has, etc. Just throwing ideas out there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zera.9435 said:

Then don't get it if they ever did implement it. The character model asset is there and I want it.

But it's not causing people to have seizures or involve cats. How is it going to sell on the gemshop?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

Because I'm convinced they don't and that thread is more of a blackhole where suggestions go to die since it's filled to the brim with requests.

Rubi posted:  Our Commerce Team regularly keeps an eye on your feedback and requests in this thread, and they set up the Wintersday sale with some of your feedback in mind.

First request in thread: 

I suggested this in the old forums:

Memory of Lion's Arch Pass: Takes you back to Lion's Arch before Scarlet destroyed it. Since it has the Forge, all crafting stations, etc. it would be a perfect pass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Rubi posted:  Our Commerce Team regularly keeps an eye on your feedback and requests in this thread, and they set up the Wintersday sale with some of your feedback in mind.

First request in thread: 

I suggested this in the old forums:

Memory of Lion's Arch Pass: Takes you back to Lion's Arch before Scarlet destroyed it. Since it has the Forge, all crafting stations, etc. it would be a perfect pass.

Great. The mods can move it if they deem it necessary.

• Confused 1

Hello,
I would really like to ask you to put the skin (Sylph Wings Backpack) in the gem store again. Because I'm in love with it. I already have the gems ready, waiting to be able to buy it and it hasn't come back. Pleaseee ♥

Would really love to see the | Brawler's Silk Jacket | back in the Store. It looks amazing! Sadly, I couldn’t get it during the last time it was available.

Edited by Mark.1342