Can't get plat because matchmaking pairs me with morons

Deadmoose.6594

Not sure how plat is even possible when matchmaking pairs me with absolute morons who don't know how to focus a target, and don't know where to go in the game.

What a trash game mode, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to agree with anet that it's undeserving of new content.

At the very least, at least give us an Arena option 24/7 so we don't have to deal with the kitten populace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 6

1 hour ago, Engal.6359 said:

You don't have a problem, you are the problem.

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I play a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop playing? A class spec small enough that it couldn't be listed on Metabattle goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. Matchmaking is not the danger, @Deadmoose.6594. I am the danger. A guy opens his queue and drops to gold, and you think that of me? Yes. I am the one who Core Engis!

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2

On 11/2/2023 at 3:08 PM, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Not sure how plat is even possible when matchmaking pairs me with absolute morons who don't know how to focus a target, and don't know where to go in the game.

What a trash game mode, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to agree with anet that it's undeserving of new content.

At the very least, at least give us an Arena option 24/7 so we don't have to deal with the kitten populace.

please post gameplay so we can see what real skill looks like

• Thanks 1

Matchmaker doesn't work as it should. I'm usually a gold 3- plat player. But the match maker will put gold ones and silvers on your team. How is that going to be a fair match? You always have under qualified players on your team. The gliko matchmaker system that was originally designed and invented for 1v1. It was badly implemented as a 5v5 system. Bad idea to use and bad implementation of it as well. It does not work.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 1