What Mini season do you want next (Poll)

Vote for Mini season you want (Poll)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mini season do you want to See next?

• 1vs1
    • 2vs2
    • 3vs3
    • 4vs4
    • 5vs5 Team Deathmatch
    • 5vs5 conquest
    • 5vs5 Stronghold
    • 5vs5 Koth (Gamemode needs rework)

9 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

I think they have some realtrouble to increase the q size of how many can q togheter beyond 5

Well they could add queuing with squad, max 10 allowed to queue up for it. 

OR

Regular 5 men party queues up and the other 5 in your group are randoms, while you have your own full party. Solo queuing for strongholds can be still done, just to be clear.

That could work I guess. 10vs10 looks more engaging in stronghold with these many objectives then 5 people only. More roles what to do 

16 hours ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Stronghold anything needs to be out of this discussion until they rework the map...

Add 10v10 Guild vs Guild.

Offseason should just be 3v3 or 4v4 team deathmatchs. Remove 2v2 and never add 1v1 unless you love warrior/cata/rangers owning everyone.

When we did the 1v1 first to five rounds season using 2v2 arenas where people could swap builds before each round, the best classes in 1v1 repeatedly end up being Engi, War. Between myself and Eurantien, we couldn't devise builds on Ranger that could actually beat Engi/War in 1v1s when people have actual 1v1 focused builds on Engi/War. <- These two classes have so many very versatile options like 1 utility swap changes to be able to counter anything they go against.

I don't even think Ele can deal with Engi/War when the Engi/War is 1v1 focused.

Been awhile since I ran a season though, things have changed. Maybe it's a good time to start one up again. Will have to think about it.

• Confused 1

On 11/6/2023 at 7:13 AM, Avatar.3568 said:

I think they have some realtrouble to increase the q size of how many can q togheter beyond 5

That is interesting point since the pvp activity games like mad inquisition and snowball mayham don't have issue with dropping 40 people in a game. So there is a way , but there is no will to be done.

28 minutes ago, Assolador.3598 said:

wait do we have king of the hill?

There ist the map courtyard , it hot releases with or shortly after hot, it has tdm ans king of the Hill, but king of the Hill was on the dumbest way ever designed.

you Pick Up an orb, that Kills you, you cant throw IT away or give IT mates you Just die and you get Points for Holding the orb inside the circle

4 minutes ago, Avatar.3568 said:

There ist the map courtyard , it hot releases with or shortly after hot, it has tdm ans king of the Hill, but king of the Hill was on the dumbest way ever designed.

you Pick Up an orb, that Kills you, you cant throw IT away or give IT mates you Just die and you get Points for Holding the orb inside the circle

wow I didnt knew this map existed...