New relics?

raykor.6723

4 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I want to know which 3 relic got added. 

Stuck at work. 😭

Relic of Nayos: Removing a condition from yourself heals you

Relic of Febe: When you use a healing skill, grant nearby allies swiftness and remove movement-impairing conditions from them

Relic of Karakosa: Heal other nearby allies when you succesfully combo a field with a blast finisher

Relic of Nourys: Gain stacks of Nourys's Hunger every interval when you remove boons from enemies. Consume 10 stacks to grow larger, dealing increased damage, taking reduced damage, and converting a percentage of outgoing damage into healing

Relic of the Midnight King: Grant might and fury to nearby allies when you disable an enemy

Relic of the Demon Queen: Poison that you apply reduces healing by an additional amount. Disabling a foe applies poison

Dunno where the OP saw only 3 relics, but 6 relics is still a very low number if we consider how many rune bonuses we lost. Tho some of the New ones are actually pretty cool.

But yea, couldve been more...far more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

ArenaNet hates NPC controlled/summoned by the players unless they are mesmer related.

Thats lame... Summoning as always been my favorite type pf class. I love running with my little army... but I hate necromancer cause Im not an edge lord... my golem was pure, perfect, beautifull... :,(

• Confused 4

Nourys.  Hmm convert a percentage of outgoing damage into healing?  Is this a life drain effect?  Or do we gain healing power based on our damage output?

For a moment I thought this was a stat conversation like we had on some runes, like gain precision equal to a percentage of our vitality.  

The wording is odd.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

Nourys.  Hmm convert a percentage of outgoing damage into healing?  Is this a life drain effect?  Or do we gain healing power based on our damage output?

For a moment I thought this was a stat conversation like we had on some runes, like gain precision equal to a percentage of our vitality.  

The wording is odd.

You get healing based on your damage output

8 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

The wording is odd.

It will work like Litany of Wrath, Blood Reckoning, Restorative Strikes etc. depending on the percentage of course your damage will heal you by a proportionate amount.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SeTect.5918 said:

Dunno where the OP saw only 3 relics, but 6 relics is still a very low number if we consider how many rune bonuses we lost.

Being at work, I only went by what I read in the notes. The only mention of relics in the notes is:
"New Rewards: Work to earn the new Oneiros-Spun Armor set and three new relics."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yea I still wonder where the statement about we will add more core relics going forward went.

I cannot believe that after the all the discussions and feedback, they released the first quarterly update and didn't add a SINGLE of the missing core relics. Complete silence from ANET.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, raykor.6723 said:

I cannot believe that after the all the discussions and feedback, they released the first quarterly update and didn't add a SINGLE of the missing core relics. Complete silence from ANET.

Yeah still no word about my golem, this should be the highest priority of the whole studio! Are they mad!?!

• Confused 3

Why should they add all the old rune bonuses back? A lot of them were very similar and/or complete garbage, there's no need for them to return. Having them add entirely new and more interesting/unique effects like they have is a much better approach.

Especially the rune bonuses that summoned pets should stay away cause they provide nothing beyond being a punching bag (if you're lucky), and making them actually strong would be an insanely bad move on Anet's part as far as balance is concerned. (Also they'd have to render even more entities at the same time and people would complain about performance even more)

9 minutes ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Yeah still no word about my golem, this should be the highest priority of the whole studio! Are they mad!?!

No it shouldn’t. The golem rune was mostly used by afk farmers and lazy open world players. It’s good that it’s gone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1