Lack of Vault reward creativity is disappointing

What could help is if you get 6 options, but you only need 4 (including login) and everyday you get activity as option (it is different every day), but since you have 6 options you also can ignore activies and never run them.

Beside that main purpose of daily objectives is to have 1gold for waypoint duties. This thing will bancrupt me one day. So it is good that dailies are easy.

The other aproach is do the basket pooling. 6 options, 1 is login, 1 is activity, 3 are super easy like gathering, killim 10 enemis... and 1 is more or less challengind like do an event, kill veteran, kill champion or higher, run and dungeon, run a heart. So 1 objective is more time consuming, but there is only 1 such, so you can pass and do mystic forge and crafting instead.

On 11/9/2023 at 3:56 PM, Biziut.3594 said:

I am fine with it. I don't know what more do You want from it. This is a daily/weekly, it requires an absolute minimum of your effort to get them done, so the items you get are like almost handed over for free. Compared to the old daily system You get not only more mats/gold but also skins, infusions and armor/weapon skins and pieces + gemstore utility items, and it's still not enough for You?

Well... Give them a finger...

If you give a mouse a cookie, it wants a glass of milk.   Some people have much higher expectations than I do apparently.  I really like the new system.   I don't keep getting things I don't need (looking at you repair canister).  I am enjoying the griffon and the infusion...I really like being able to buy some more clovers....I like extra gold.   I don't really spend extra time doing dailies more than before.  

What was it that was so incredible to some players before?  Just the ability to log in and do nothing and get a box on multiple accounts?  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Me too, but the new "special rewards" on top don't hold anything of interest to me this time around. But that's fine, I am glad I can now pick my rewards instead of having a set cycle.

I'm not especially interested in the amor or weapon skins, so I was kind of meh about those.  I agree, everyone has their own opinion and aesthetic.  ❤️

I think that for the majority of players, it has been positive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Farohna.6247 said:

Just the ability to log in and do nothing and get a box on multiple accounts?  

Yeah probably this.

I really like the new system too. I would never guessed that anet will give out literally the gem store utility items for free. I wish now they could give us more slots for templates so I can enjoy them all.

And the infusion is the cherry on the top of this cake of gold and legendary mats. ^^

• Like 3

8 hours ago, evilcat.6817 said:

Beside that main purpose of daily objectives is to have 1gold for waypoint duties. This thing will bancrupt me one day. So it is good that dailies are easy.

The maximum a waypoint can cost is 11 silver 40 copper (that's from the top west corner of Amnytas to the Frozen Sea waypoint in Dragon's End. (I thought Gyala Delve would be more expensive, but apparently not.) A few gathering nodes or pieces of unidentified gear will cover that. If you're paying more than 1g per day for waypoint fees and not getting at least 1g from whatever you're hopping around doing you should probably reassess, maybe slow down a bit and find ways to save some money going between destinations.

A good one is to use asura gates or teleport scrolls to get as close as you can to your destination then waypoint from there instead. For example if I actually wanted to go from Amnytas to Gyala Delve I'd teleport to Arborstone first, then use the waypoint, so it would only cost about 2s.

• Like 1